PDA

View Full Version : Updated iPod Nano, Volume bar replaced with Rating Bar?

chosenwolf
Mar 19, 2006, 09:35 PM
Has this happened to anyone before? When I adjust volume for a song now, it shows the rating bar with the stars instead of the volume level.

Anyway to change it back?

lamina
Mar 20, 2006, 12:03 AM
Hold down the Menu and center buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds, or until the screen goes blank. You will see the Apple symbol and your menu screen will appear again. Should fix it.

supersize
Mar 20, 2006, 01:28 AM
When you push the center button it will switch between the volume bar, a shuffle bar so you can scrool back and forth through a song, the raiting stars, and the album art. You just have to keep clicking it to get back to the volume bar.

chosenwolf
Mar 20, 2006, 01:30 AM
When you push the center button it will switch between the volume bar, a shuffle bar so you can scrool back and forth through a song, the raiting stars, and the album art. You just have to keep clicking it to get back to the volume bar.

LOL, that did it! Thanks so much.

Graeme
Mar 20, 2006, 01:56 AM
Mine does something like this sometimes too. When I press the centre button until it gets to the stars and then press again, it will continue showing the stars until I have pressed the button enough times again to go through what should be volume, fastforward/rewind, and stars (plus album art and lyrics if they are there). It will do the slide off the side thing as though it's going to show the next thing but the stars come back. It has always gone back to normal for me though.

Good to know resetting it works though.

-Graeme