PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Wireless Headphones for iPod

myshoeshurt
Mar 21, 2006, 12:21 AM
Anyone know if the Logitech Wireless Headphones for iPod are any good?

Blueworm
Mar 21, 2006, 02:23 PM
Anyone know if the Logitech Wireless Headphones for iPod are any good?

I've been using my Logitech Wireless Headphones for some time now, and they work great. No Problems at all.

myshoeshurt
Mar 21, 2006, 09:44 PM
Cool, good to know. Few more questions... are they compatible with iPod Nano? Also, since they use BlueTooth technology (if I'm not mistaken), could I use them with my iBook (BlueTooth equipped)?

Blueworm
Mar 23, 2006, 12:14 PM
Cool, good to know. Few more questions... are they compatible with iPod Nano? Also, since they use BlueTooth technology (if I'm not mistaken), could I use them with my iBook (BlueTooth equipped)?

Don't know, I have a 3rd Gen. ipod. I bought them from Tiger Direct, for a great price. You can go to TigerDirect.com and read the specs on them. The unit comes with an adapter that allows you to plug the unit into any mini jack, of course the volume control and track changing functions won't work. These functions only work with the ipod. I am sure the headphones would work with your ibook.

JeffGilly
Mar 24, 2006, 10:08 AM
are they compatible with iPod Nano?

No they are not compatible with iPod Nano...http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/mp3/7d07/?cpg=froogle

Edit: the above link says it's not compatible, but the following link says it is:
http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/view.php?cid=2&id=2626
However, the remote functions will not work. And I think you need to use a cable to connect it to the nano. Not sure if the cable is provided.

princealfie
Mar 24, 2006, 10:22 AM
How is the sonic quality of the headphones compare to say higher end pro audio phones like Shure or Sennheiser or Bose?

myshoeshurt
Mar 28, 2006, 07:54 PM
So I bought a Nano, as well as these headphones. They let me try them out in-store, and they sound excellent. Very good bass response, crystal clear. There are absolutely no artifacts of wireless technology -- the Bluetooth Frequency-Hopping Technologoy works flawlessly. A very snug and comfortable fit, too. These headphones are definately worth the price. They charge fast, and apparently play 8 hours continuous on a charge. If you can get them new for $34 US like I did (Regular price $170 US), then you MUST purchase them.

The adapter does allow them to work with my Nano -- unfortunately, I can't make use of the track skipping buttons though. This is fine with me because I may need to upgrade to a full-size iPod in the future (hoping that future models will be backward-compatible with iPod gear).

JeffGilly
Mar 29, 2006, 01:58 PM
The adapter does allow them to work with my Nano -- unfortunately, I can't make use of the track skipping buttons though.

MyShoesHurt,
That is awesome! Is the adapter very big? Does it come with the headphones? I use my nano when I work out, using an arm band. What does the adapter look like? I would hope it's not too big coming off of the nano. I would love to have the cordless phones when I work out. Office Depot has them (w/rebate) for $30.