PDA

View Full Version : $229 black iPod video 60 GB shipped at eBay. Did I get a good deal?

waltchan
Mar 25, 2006, 01:23 PM
I'm new to the iPod world and need some help here. I need a price check here. Did I get a good deal on the black iPod video 60 GB for only $229 shipped on eBay? I just bought one because it's the first iPod listing I saw at eBay, and I didn't have time to search for more listings. Or am I paying too much for it? Thanks for your help.

Nuc
Mar 25, 2006, 01:34 PM
That's a hell of a deal! It's 399 new. Anyways hope it works out for you. Hopefully it's not a scam (someone hijacking an ebay account). I would purchase an extended warranty from Apple that way you will be covered for the time left on the warranty plus another full year.

Nuc

Edit: I hope you payed by paypal/visa and not a money order.

waltchan
Mar 25, 2006, 01:35 PM
That's a hell of a deal! It's 399 new. Anyways hope it works out for you. Hopefully it's not a scam (someone hijacking an ebay account). I would purchase an extended warranty from Apple that way you will be covered for the time left on the warranty plus another full year.

Nuc

Edit: I hope you payed by paypal/visa and not a money order.
Not a scam at all. The seller had sold several of these iPods before at that price with success. I paid by Paypal.

ExileinBlonde
Mar 26, 2006, 04:40 PM
That's an AWESOME price!! Nice find!!

RGunner
Mar 26, 2006, 05:25 PM
you were taken, good luck.

MUCKYFINGERS
Mar 26, 2006, 05:37 PM
if it's legit more power to you! great deal.

QCassidy352
Mar 26, 2006, 07:50 PM
I have a VERY hard time believing that's legit. If I were you I'd start looking for ways to protect the money I'd sent...

do you have a link to the auction?

crazydreaming
Mar 26, 2006, 07:55 PM
Let us know how that one works out... Sweet deal if it does.