PDA

View Full Version : returning an ipod

insomniac321123
Mar 25, 2006, 07:57 PM
If you buy an ipod off the apple website and get it engraved, can you return it if for some some reason it doesn't work when you first get it?

grapes911
Mar 25, 2006, 07:59 PM
If it doesn't work, they will replace it or fix it. If you just want to return it, you are out of luck.

insomniac321123
Mar 25, 2006, 10:17 PM
thanks for the info

MUCKYFINGERS
Mar 26, 2006, 03:14 AM
ya and besides i dont know it's just me maybe but i dont like the idea of engraving something like my ipod... it seems to take away from the coolness factor, at least for me.

cgratti
Mar 26, 2006, 11:13 AM
same here, and if someone steals it they will just grind off the engraving so you wont be able to see it anyway.

MattyMac
Mar 26, 2006, 02:23 PM
very true, I engraved my 4G ipod with my name and I kind of regret it now..

but I had my girlfriends mini engraved with something "sweet" and she just loves it:cool:

KREX725
Mar 27, 2006, 09:54 AM
very true, I engraved my 4G ipod with my name and I kind of regret it now..

but I had my girlfriends mini engraved with something "sweet" and she just loves it:cool:

My girlfriend pondered for days on what to engrave onto her Mini last year. After a week or so she finally decided on something. Once it arrived, she stuck it in a rubber case and forgot it was there until we got ready to sell it on Ebay last month. Then she regretted spending so much time thinking about an engraving she never looked at and knowing it might reduce the offers on Ebay. She didn't even consider the engraving this time for her Nano.