PDA

View Full Version : Check out this iTablet commercial!!

Rajj
Jan 31, 2003, 11:13 PM
I got this from Spymac!!
iTablet commercial
(http://www.pixelmojo.com/graphics/D.../iNexusRev2.zip)

Rajj
Jan 31, 2003, 11:26 PM
For some crazy reason I can’t get the URL to work!!

So here is the Spymac page (http://www.spymac.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=15555) I got it from

vniow
Jan 31, 2003, 11:30 PM
http://www.pixelmojo.com/graphics/Downloads/iNexusRev2.zip

Switcher2001
Jan 31, 2003, 11:59 PM
The last bit of the video says, "Commercial intended to show industrial design of a fictitious Apple product... Apple, please hire me!"

It's a rather nice demonstration of the artist's design skills, that's all.

digitalgiant
Feb 1, 2003, 02:01 AM
Man you have got to give this guy some credit. I can only wish that I could do somthing like that. Looks great dude,, you deserve a great job somewhere. Good luck!!

redAPPLE
Feb 1, 2003, 02:27 AM
it's a .zip file. :(

Gus
Feb 1, 2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Switcher2001
The last bit of the video says, "Commercial intended to show industrial design of a fictitious Apple product... Apple, please hire me!"

That's ALL? I thought that this guys use of FCP and Maya, along with his product design were phenomenal. I don't think being coy is the right response. He has done fabulous work here.

Regards,
Gus

iAlan
Feb 1, 2003, 03:20 AM
Gotta admit, an awsome effort.
Well done, mate.

And all done by software on a Mac, coooool

AmbitiousLemon
Feb 1, 2003, 03:53 AM
that was pretty damned impressive work. nto just the modeling and imovie work but the actual product he invented. i liked how he had it switch between portrait and landscape modes. very classy looking product and great work creating it.

JupiterZen
Feb 1, 2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by redAPPLE
it's a .zip file. :(

I fail to see the problem :confused:

beez7777
Feb 1, 2003, 06:41 AM
I'm quite impressed with this guy's work, not only his skills with maya and FCP, but also the fact that it's not a crappy lookin product. i kinda like the way the thing looks. two thumbs up from me. :)

Rajj
Feb 1, 2003, 08:37 AM

Uhhhh…. Duh!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :p

Switcher2001
Feb 1, 2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Gus

That's ALL? I thought that this guys use of FCP and Maya, along with his product design were phenomenal. I don't think being coy is the right response. He has done fabulous work here.

Regards,
Gus

Okay, sorry. The first few posts seemed oblivious to the fact that this was fictitious. Sure, it's a beautiful piece of work, I wasn't knocking that. I hope the guy does get a job with Apple. I was just pointing out the "fictitious" part that none of the first three posters mentioned.

rjrufo
Feb 1, 2003, 09:56 AM
Great job on the mock commercial, but I wish the thing were real. I wan't one.

Gus
Feb 1, 2003, 12:28 PM

Okay, sorry. The first few posts seemed oblivious to the fact that this was fictitious. Sure, it's a beautiful piece of work, I wasn't knocking that. I hope the guy does get a job with Apple. I was just pointing out the "fictitious" part that none of the first three posters mentioned.

No problem. I just thought your post seemes a little underwhelmed for what I thought was fantastic work. Good point, though.

Regards,
Gus

Ajmbc
Feb 1, 2003, 12:32 PM
That has to be the coolest computer EVER. The slot-load drive, the charging base, the cool pen and Apple logo, a huge screen, and just an overall cool design. If I had that, i think my cousin would stop making fun of macs:). Awesome FCP and Modeling work, I don't think I would have the patience to make that :D Did you send it in to Apple or something? I wouldn't be suprised if they did hire you. Awesome work
=Ajmbc=

ShaolinMiddleFinger
Feb 1, 2003, 12:39 PM
Wow! Apple SHOULD hire this guy. They would be missing out on a great artist that truly deserves to work with them

yzedf
Feb 1, 2003, 12:58 PM
nice idea

doubt it will happen though :(

mangoman
Feb 1, 2003, 01:15 PM
I"m getting an error when I d-load this. Anyone else having this problem?

scem0
Feb 1, 2003, 01:16 PM
Very good video. Bad name for the product though ;).

Billicus
Feb 1, 2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by yzedf
nice idea

doubt it will happen though :(

I disagree. It won't if we think it won't. Lets be optimistic. :D

mangoman
Feb 1, 2003, 01:23 PM
Right on, brothah! Go, Apple, GO! (pulling out credit card).

Oh, I've got one teensie weensie request. Build it so that I can drop it without breaking it. I'm serious.

FelixDerKater
Feb 1, 2003, 02:22 PM
That's some nice design work he did. You have to give him credit for his skills with Maya and FinalCut Pro.

mangoman
Feb 1, 2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by FelixDerKater
That's some nice design work he did. You have to give him credit for his skills with Maya and FinalCut Pro.

No doubt. No doubt.

MacFan25
Feb 1, 2003, 03:03 PM
That was an awesome commercial! That guy did a great job.

uhlawboi80
Feb 1, 2003, 03:39 PM
man, i want one of those. i thought it was a great design he had there. it didnt look bad like alot of the tablet PCs ive seen!

id buy one :)

Dont Hurt Me
Feb 1, 2003, 03:54 PM
Hats off to whoever did this! Awsome and where can i place my order!Have to admit this is some great stuff!fiction or not!Steve needs a copy of that one!

vniow
Feb 1, 2003, 04:24 PM
Wow, that was amazing.http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/veronica/eek21.gif