PDA

View Full Version : iTunes update...When?

MontanaMacster
Feb 1, 2003, 05:15 AM
Any Guesses as to when iTunes will be updated. I realy like how all the iApps are becoming intergrated. I would like to see iTunes and .Mac services combine to be sort of a QT streaming sever radio for other users to be able to share music with each other. You would just have to type another users .mac name to listen to their stream.

I know this is posted in the wrong place, I tried to post on page 2 rumors but it wouldn't let me sorry Arn

Bear
Feb 1, 2003, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by MontanaMacster
Any Guesses as to when iTunes will be updated. I realy like how all the iApps are becoming intergrated. I would like to see iTunes and .Mac services combine to be sort of a QT streaming sever radio for other users to be able to share music with each other. You would just have to type another users .mac name to listen to their stream.
I doubt Apple will let you do a QT streaming service. This runs into strong copyright issues.

I know this is posted in the wrong place, I tried to post on page 2 rumors but it wouldn't let me sorry Arn
This probably belongs in Mac Discussion > Software Discussion.

Mlobo01
Feb 1, 2003, 08:52 AM
if you have version 3.0.1 you have the latest, I downloaded iPhoto yesterday and it integrated with iTunes when I selected the slideshow feature, basically is shoes a better list to select your music from, bugs are gone from iPhoto 1.1.1 and the selection process is a cinch! later :p

irmongoose
Feb 1, 2003, 09:27 AM
Hmm... well, Apple already has the Quicktime Streaming Server (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/products/qtss/).. just that you have to use your computer as the server, not .Mac...

irmongoose