PDA

View Full Version : 17" or 20" apple display

noelmac75
Feb 3, 2003, 07:47 AM
Hi

Just looked at another post there about called 'which display?' and someone seemed that the 17" display was a bad choice and go for the 20", I was thinking of getting the 17", beacuse it was within my budget, would the 20" be a better buy and why, I just a decent screen for doing graphics, agming, internet etc..

Whats your thoughts

Bear
Feb 3, 2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by noelmac75
Hi

Just looked at another post there about called 'which display?' and someone seemed that the 17" display was a bad choice and go for the 20", I was thinking of getting the 17", beacuse it was within my budget, would the 20" be a better buy and why, I just a decent screen for doing graphics, agming, internet etc..

Whats your thoughts
If you look at the other thread, the person was asking between 1 - 20" or 2 - 17" displays. So they were looking at about the same price. Getting the 20" gives them the flexability to add a second screen.

If all your budget can handle is the 17", go for it. You can always add a second screen later.

rugby
Feb 3, 2003, 12:27 PM
If you do any video work with iMovie/FCP then get the widescreen monitor. It's a lot easier on the eyes and the layout fits better.