PDA

View Full Version : iPod nano/iTunes help

Hally
Apr 6, 2006, 07:51 AM
I have had my nano for about a month and its great but at the weekend when i connected my iPod to my laptop iTunes popped up as usual and it said on my nano do not disconnect then when it had finished updating it just says it was charging and you can use it whilst charging but now the nano allways says Do not disconnect even when iTunes has finished updating. I can still add songs and stuff but can't listen to my iPod whilst its charging. Any ideas.:confused:

mad jew
Apr 6, 2006, 07:56 AM
You might have Enabled Hard Disk usage in the iTunes Preferences (appropriately under iPod). This means you must manually eject your iPod rather than have it automatically eject after syncing. It also means you can use your iPod as an external drive and keep files on it. :cool:

Hally
Apr 6, 2006, 08:32 AM
Cheers:)

iSaint
Apr 6, 2006, 02:03 PM
You had a record going for run-on sentence, why did you stop? Your whole question could have been one long sentence! I'm disappointed... :rolleyes: :D

Hally
Apr 6, 2006, 03:12 PM
You had a record going for run-on sentence, why did you stop? Your whole question could have been one long sentence! I'm disappointed... :rolleyes: :D

lol:D