PDA

View Full Version : I feel...dirty

asherman13
Apr 8, 2006, 12:46 AM
because I just spent my whole Friday afternoon and evening (about 6 hours or so) playing Counter-Strike: Source via Boot Camp. I'm kind of thinking that I somehow defeated the purpose of Mac's in general by doing so.

I need to take a shower. :(

pknz
Apr 8, 2006, 01:40 AM
Imagine how your Mac feels, might be an idea to give it a bath.

I cannot be held responsible if you do this and fry your Mac

Kingsly
Apr 8, 2006, 02:38 AM
because I just spent my whole Friday afternoon and evening (about 6 hours or so) playing Counter-Strike: Source via Boot Camp. I'm kind of thinking that I somehow defeated the purpose of Mac's in general by doing so.

I feel exactly the same way. Its a horrible, icky feeling.
We should form a support group. :p

Morn
Apr 8, 2006, 09:12 AM
My MBP seems to whine more about OSX. ;)

iGary
Apr 8, 2006, 09:13 AM
I feel...dirty

As you should.

redAPPLE
Apr 8, 2006, 09:21 AM

shame on you.

odedia
Apr 8, 2006, 09:26 AM
If it's any consolation, Steve says you can do it. Hey, he's the one who authorized boot camp, right? :)

Oded S.

mjstew33
Apr 8, 2006, 09:27 AM
I have zero sympathy for you. :(

Keebler
Apr 8, 2006, 10:08 AM
I would feel dirty too, but then again, I wouldn't do that to begin with.
personally, i have no reason for installing winxp. i can understand apple allowing this (to switch more people) and i can see why some folks need winxp for certain things, but i'm still not sure how good of a business idea this is in the future. i wonder how many software companies out there are saying, "well, do i still make mac versions or just make pc versions so people can use boot camp?"

just my opinion... it will be interesting to see how it all unfolds in the next 2 years.

iPhil
Apr 8, 2006, 10:12 AM
Imagine how your Mac feels, might be an idea to give it a bath.

I cannot be held responsible if you do this and fry your Mac

Its easier to buy a pc for gaming then letting your Mac get soo dirty but running windows :eek: :eek:

I feel...dirty

As you should.

iGary. i'm with you on Mac OS X issue .. I don't want XP or LongWait :rolleyes: :rolleyes: or Vista on the beautiful hardware from Apple

kretzy
Apr 8, 2006, 10:16 AM
Unclean! Unclean! (like in that Simpsons episode)

asherman13
Apr 8, 2006, 06:46 PM
We should form a support group.

:D Indeed.

Let me know when you start it.

Kingsly
Apr 8, 2006, 06:54 PM
:D Indeed.

Let me know when you start it.
Oh I already have. All you have to do is rename the thread!:D
Okay, time to boot into Winblows and play BIA:EIB

techster82
Apr 8, 2006, 11:42 PM
Its funny, after installing XP on my iMac, it keeps asking me if I really want to boot back to OS X.

IanF0729
Apr 8, 2006, 11:52 PM
Unclean! Unclean! (like in that Simpsons episode)

'Twas my very first thought! :D