PDA

View Full Version : Burning Love cases

luckylisp
Apr 8, 2006, 02:13 PM
They look pretty nice. Can anyone who has one tell me what material they are lined with? Or do they all differ?

student_trap
Apr 10, 2006, 03:37 AM
They look pretty nice. Can anyone who has one tell me what material they are lined with? Or do they all differ?

do you have a link?

bokdol
Apr 10, 2006, 07:54 AM
http://www.burninglove.biz/index.php?cPath=1

luckylisp
Apr 10, 2006, 01:44 PM
Question for anyone who has a burning love case. I have a 30gb 5th gen iPod and I'm using a hard iSee case now. Should I move up to the 60gb burning love to cover my 30gb iSee case?

See, the little black slip cover case that iPod provides won't fit over my iPod since putting on the iSee case so I'm assuming the same will be true of this case, but I'm not sure how much the BL cases stretch so maybe not?

Yeah, I know it's case overkill, but I want a soft case just for carrying my ipod in my bag as the iSee leaves the wheel exposed.

pdpfilms
Apr 10, 2006, 02:23 PM
The burning love cases are uber-nice. Good build quality, great materials. Good small company, very good customer service and i was overall satisfied. Your desired use won't work, I don't think... their cases are pretty tight. I doubt you'll be able to fit another case in there.

luckylisp
Apr 10, 2006, 03:07 PM
Your desired use won't work, I don't think... their cases are pretty tight. I doubt you'll be able to fit another case in there.

Not even if I move up to the case for the 60gb video? (I have a 30gb video iPod)