PDA

View Full Version : os 9 folding app

howard
Feb 4, 2003, 08:26 PM
is there a way to fold in os 9? i've been in os 9 lately and will be there often and was thinking that i should be folding too! i looked all over the site and couldn't find an os 9 program to download...do you know if there is one?

MrMacMan
Feb 4, 2003, 08:34 PM
Uh, no.

Only Mac Os X, Windowz, and Linux (I think, probably, yeah).

There is no Os 9 client. By the time it was popular people were all over Os X. Plus no one wanted to make one.

mc68k
Feb 5, 2003, 04:34 PM
every day people hate OS 9 more. the developers did a poll before on the folding forum and OS 9 was in the minority. afraid their resources will never consider developing for that platform. :(

it's really only a loss for labs that haven't migrated, but the labs prob crank out the most. but if you look at client stats, OS X folds less then linux and windows.

sorryz

MrMacMan
Feb 5, 2003, 05:09 PM
Yeah, my tech teacher told me she would like to run and help anyway she could but they are all OS X.

They think that X is more easy to crack then 9. I don't think so but whatever...

mc68k
Feb 5, 2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by MrMacman
They think that X is more easy to crack then 9. I don't think so but whatever... pretty ignorant statement from 'tech' support.

easily decipherable as we're afraid of change.