PDA

View Full Version : Best Gaming TV Hookup for new G5

coolio07
Apr 15, 2006, 10:54 PM
so, i am now an all out apple user now that they have switched to intel processors and can run windows. since i have gone with one high end mac and video card, what do you all reccomend the biggest and best display is form your own personal experience or what you've heard/read?

I was thinging of a plasma, but son't thing the refresh rate or response time would be fast enough. maybe i will have to go for the 30" apple lcd??? good choice or not. its a lot of cash to pull out for it but if it's worth it, then why not.

thanks in advance everyone!

illegalprelude
Apr 16, 2006, 04:30 PM
im getting either a Sony XBR or a Sony Bevaria. Amazingggg TV's. Hands down they kick. I would recommend Sony. I would also Stay away from Samsung. Too bright and their life span is quickly cut.

Patmian212
Apr 16, 2006, 05:35 PM
so, i am now an all out apple user now that they have switched to intel processors and can run windows. since i have gone with one high end mac and video card, what do you all reccomend the biggest and best display is form your own personal experience or what you've heard/read?

I was thinging of a plasma, but son't thing the refresh rate or response time would be fast enough. maybe i will have to go for the 30" apple lcd??? good choice or not. its a lot of cash to pull out for it but if it's worth it, then why not.

thanks in advance everyone!
The appler 30"er is an awesome display especially after the silent upgrades! And it will match your mac:D