Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

techound1

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Hey gang,

I've just had yet another NPB on eBay and I'm tired of dealing with it. Is there somewhere else *you* would look to buy hardware (I'm selling periphs like a spyder2 and intuos3 mouse, rather than big hardware like laptops or desktops)? Many thanks for any leads or ideas you can provide!

-th1

redAPPLE

macrumors 68030
May 7, 2002
2 Much Infinite Loops
techound1 said:
Hey gang,

I've just had yet another NPB on eBay and I'm tired of dealing with it. Is there somewhere else *you* would look to buy hardware (I'm selling periphs like a spyder2 and intuos3 mouse, rather than big hardware like laptops or desktops)? Many thanks for any leads or ideas you can provide!

-th1

tried your local paper? or school?

techound1

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
redAPPLE said:
tried your local paper? or school?

Thanks for the tip! I have tried both, but I'm 45 minutes drive from the nearest uni with a related program and the nearest town is 8,000 people - boonieville! I think I need to find an on-line audience so that I can reach more people.

Foxglove9

macrumors 68000
Jan 14, 2006
New York City
I find ebay still to be the most reliable for selling things, despite them charging too much for the service.

I use Craigslist a lot too, but I find mostly people looking for things for practically free and then never showing up to pick the stuff up. Frustrating and time wasting.

If you are a Myspace'er you could try their Classifieds section too (which is also free).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.