PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know basic java and willing to help a desperate man?

wangagat
Apr 16, 2006, 09:24 PM
hey guys,

I have this programming assignment to do, real basic stuff, but I really don't have time to do it. I have 3 finals this week plus 2 projects to hand in, so I'm looking for someone who could help me get rid of this thing.

I'd be willing to pay someone to do this for me, probably won't take you more than an hour if you know basic java.

This is real important to me, trying to get into architecture next year, and they're waiting for my grades for this term.

anyway, would greatly appreciate anyone's help.

I'll give the details of the actual code needed if ever someone answers.

do the deed, and $50 CDN will be deposited into your paypal account.

thanks,
Dan

jsw
Apr 16, 2006, 09:48 PM
hey guys,

I have this programming assignment to do, real basic stuff, but I really don't have time to do it. I have 3 finals this week plus 2 projects to hand in, so I'm looking for someone who could help me get rid of this thing.

I'd be willing to pay someone to do this for me, probably won't take you more than an hour if you know basic java.

This is real important to me, trying to get into architecture next year, and they're waiting for my grades for this term.

anyway, would greatly appreciate anyone's help.

thanks,
Dan
If you find no one else, PM me. I'm out of town, but if it's that trivial I'll help for free when I return Tuesday.

macmaniacttt
Apr 16, 2006, 09:57 PM
no offense but if this is used as a judging of your java abilities, it might be a good idea to invest the time into it....

-d-

wangagat
Apr 16, 2006, 10:03 PM
I know I should do it, but I really don't have the time. besides, my java final is in 1 week, so it's not like I can avoid that part.

thanks JSW, I'll let you know.

savar
Apr 16, 2006, 10:17 PM

Send me an email. mehaase at gmail dot com

wangagat
Apr 17, 2006, 01:41 AM
alright guys,

got help from someone, so no need for anyone else to start writing code for this.

Thanks,
Dan

superbovine
Apr 17, 2006, 11:49 AM
And to think the future is vested in people like this...

iSee
Apr 17, 2006, 01:20 PM
Sigh, perhaps this should have been posted in the "Mac Not Programming" forum.

Daniel, please do me a favor, and don't go into programming or education fields, so there's no chance I'll have to work with you...

SilentPanda
Apr 17, 2006, 01:29 PM
And to think the future is vested in people like this...

At least if any future employer googles this persons name this post will come up for all eternity.

MarkCollette
Apr 17, 2006, 04:16 PM
I think it's only fair for the code to be posted, so we can all pick it apart :)

wangagat
Apr 17, 2006, 06:47 PM
all I will say is please don't pretend like you know who I am, or what my work ethic is.

And frankly, I really don't care what you people think, so save it.

thanks to savar who helped, instead of judging.

so long.

SC68Cal
Apr 17, 2006, 06:58 PM
I think having us help pick apart code is reasonable

Sayer
Apr 17, 2006, 07:32 PM
I wonder if submitting source code files to turnitin.com will work so that someone can not reuse the same "trivial" app over and over?

And frankly, when this guy takes his final he will find out how "trivial" Java programming really is.

I also have to wonder if any of his other work was "purchased" as well. I mean, there are just so many hours in the day to surf the internet, play Xbox and party *and* getting around to doing "trivial" work for school.