PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else upset with the Daily Show service?

w00tmaster
Apr 20, 2006, 10:39 PM
Once again the new daily show hasn't been posted 24 hours after it aired. This isn't the first time, and it probably won't be the last. Not to mention it took them over a week to correct a bad encode....

Meanwhile the free clips on Comedy Central's website get updated right away. Why are paying customers given the shaft while free users get the better treatment? Not to mention the torrents. I renewed once after having problems, but I don't know if I will renew again.

Come on people, if you want to compete against the pirates you gotta do better than this!

jholzner
Apr 21, 2006, 10:30 AM
Once again the new daily show hasn't been posted 24 hours after it aired. This isn't the first time, and it probably won't be the last. Not to mention it took them over a week to correct a bad encode....

Meanwhile the free clips on Comedy Central's website get updated right away. Why are paying customers given the shaft while free users get the better treatment? Not to mention the torrents. I renewed once after having problems, but I don't know if I will renew again.

Come on people, if you want to compete against the pirates you gotta do better than this!

I haven't purchased too many Daily Show espisodes but I have been upset with their South Park updates. I've wanted to purchase a few and it has taken them upto a week to get the most recent episode on the store! By then I can just watch a rerun.

ero87
Apr 21, 2006, 03:24 PM
yeah i've had the same problems with south park episodes; it's very disappointing. I'm not sure if it's apple's fault though, i would assume that they'd make it available as soon as they receive it from Comedy central...