Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
I would like to hear some suggestions on what type of graph I should create for the sales figure from Jan to March.

The raw data indicates the sales figure for both 2006 and 2005 for each month (Jan, Feb, and March), along with break-down of 4 different markets.

The another set of data shows the sales figure for another division of my company. The format is the same as described above.

I would like to present this data in a nice easy-to-see graph or pie chart by showing the changes from Jan to Feb to March while showing the sales figures for each of those 4 different markets.

I am going to use Illustrator CS2 for this work so that I can use some nice effects on the graph/pie chart.

superninjagoat

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2004
Apex, N.C
Is the data additive? That is, do the four market numbers add up to the larger January sales figure? If so, and stacked (or additive) fever line chart could help. There's a lot of possibilities here, but without the raw data, it's hard for me to help. Can you post the data? or IM it to me?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.