PDA

View Full Version : uuufffhhhddddlmmmmm/////// (High School Musical)

iSaint
Apr 29, 2006, 11:16 AM
That was a shudder, btw.

My wife's listening to High School Musical with my 7 year old son.

ugh

we used to be cool...what happened?

Although I was listening to Morrissey yesterday.

and I just sang a line to High School Musical. Dammit just shoot me now!

calebjohnston
Apr 29, 2006, 11:17 AM
Head for the hills!

mkrishnan
Apr 29, 2006, 11:19 AM
High School Musical is amazing!!!! :) I *love* that movie! I DVR'd it after kids at camp kept talking about it. And then I've been watching bits from it over and over again. And I got a friend in my program to also DVR it, and she came back up to me the next week, and was all like, "I watched it ten times!" :D

*makes Jazz square* :eek: ;) :D

P.S. I do love Morrissey -- don't get me wrong.

But P.P.S. I haven't listened to him that recently, and I have a copy of the High School Musical Soundtrack on order so I can iPod it. :o

P.P.P.S. Wildcats, everywhere, wave your hands up in the air! That's the way we do it, let's get to it, time to show the world! :)

mjstew33
Apr 29, 2006, 11:25 AM
When I saw this thread I thought it was a noobie thread about to be wastelanded. :eek: ;) :D :o

mkrishnan
Apr 29, 2006, 11:27 AM
When I saw this thread I thought it was a noobie thread about to be wastelanded. :eek: ;) :D :o

When actually, it's a oldbie thread that's about to be Horsemen of the Apocalypsed™! :)

*Makes B-Boy / B-Girl pose*

iSaint, does your wife have the dance-along version, where they teach you the steps in between acts? That's the best!!!! :) If not, tell her to get her head in the game. :D

Kingsly
Apr 29, 2006, 11:55 AM
Please, just buy me a gun so I can shoot myself.

iSaint
Apr 29, 2006, 12:30 PM
When actually, it's a oldbie thread that's about to be Horsemen of the Apocalypsed™! :)

*Makes B-Boy / B-Girl pose*

iSaint, does your wife have the dance-along version, where they teach you the steps in between acts? That's the best!!!! :) If not, tell her to get her head in the game. :D

get your head in the game

you're so funny!

no but we watched it last weekend...YAY

I'm listening to some old school REM to cleanse my brain