PDA

View Full Version : Exchanging a 4GB Nano + cash for a 5G iPod?

Lurk
May 1, 2006, 08:25 PM
Hello everyone, a friend of mine got a nano a few days ago from her brother. Would it be possible for her to trade in the nano for the 5G iPod?

As in.. going to the store (iPod store, perhaps) and giving them the nano and some cash to meet the price?

She was probably thinking of taking it to a store (Apple Store maybe?) and asking if she could exchange the nano and cash (around $60 USD) for an iPod 5G.

Thanks in advance!
Lurk

BurtonCCC
May 2, 2006, 12:27 AM
Hello everyone, a friend of mine got a nano a few days ago from her brother. Would it be possible for her to trade in the nano for the 5G iPod?

As in.. going to the store (iPod store, perhaps) and giving them the nano and some cash to meet the price?

She was probably thinking of taking it to a store (Apple Store maybe?) and asking if she could exchange the nano and cash (around $60 USD) for an iPod 5G.

Thanks in advance!
Lurk
Has she opened the nano yet? And what color is it? I'm looking for a factory sealed, white 4GB nano and $100 cash in exchange for my flawless 60GB 5G iPod with the best case made. It's like she's getting my 60GB iPod and case (a $440 value) for the nano and cash (a $350 value). We can work it out, my friend.

Daniel.

Lurk
May 2, 2006, 10:26 PM
Ah, unfortunately not. I'm afraid to say that it has been opened, I'm guessing it already has been used for about two days. Even if it wasn't opened, I don't know if she'd be willing on taking this offer.

Lurk

BurtonCCC
May 2, 2006, 10:27 PM
Ooh. That's too bad, she doesn't know a great deal when she sees it.

Daniel.

Lurk
May 2, 2006, 11:17 PM
I just asked, she said she'll just stick with the nano.

Lurk

BurtonCCC
May 2, 2006, 11:49 PM
Alright, cool man. Thanks for asking her!

Daniel.