PDA

View Full Version : When do they release episodes?

misterman8
May 3, 2006, 09:43 AM
Does anyone know if there is a consistent time or policy iTunes uses when uploading the most recent episodes of TV shows? I am specifically in this moment wondering about Scrubs, but more generally curious about the shows in general. Thanks.

n-abounds
May 3, 2006, 10:58 AM
I dunno about Scrubs, but The Daily Show usually takes about 5 hours after airing (although sometimes it takes a day). South Park takes about 4 days to get into the iTMS. To me, that's unacceptable (I won't be renewing my Multi-Pass/Season Passes).

misterman8
May 3, 2006, 12:01 PM
That seems kind of strange that it is so inconsistent, doesn't it? Even within one network and show? I mean it's not like this is some kid sitting in a basement running a website, its a couple of major corporations charging serious money. you think they could establish some sort of standard. Oh well I guess. :rolleyes:

grapes911
May 3, 2006, 02:18 PM
Remember that this is still pretty new. I'm sure the first thing on Comedy Central's mind after South Park airs isn't "Let's ship this episode over to Apple". Give it some time, I'm it will become more and more standard (at least standard for per show or network).