Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shrimpdesign

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 9, 2005
http://www.shrimpdesign.com

I redesigned my website, hand coding all the html and css, and using some javascript bling to trick it out. I just want to see people's reaction to the site. I used to have a very big and confusing blog based on WordPress that was just way way too big. Anyways, let me know what you think. Too bad I'm too late for the spring 2006 CSS reboot.

I hope to add a contact page and news section (using squidfingers.com's News Box) soon.

AppleMatt

macrumors 68000
Mar 17, 2003
UK
In the about section you've put 'got to school'. Shouldn't it be 'go to school'?

Otherwise, nice. I like the slide and fade. Very cool.

AppleMatt

L

Lau

It's clear and easy to navigate. This is good. :)

I wonder if you should drop the bit about not having the blog anymore - it sounds a bit negative "no-one ever read it", etc. Any new people coming to your site (read: potential employers, etc) won't know you had a blog in the past, so you may as well not mention it at all, I reckon.

shrimpdesign

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 9, 2005
Yeah, I am going to change the text soon, it was mostly a placeholder. Thanks for the feedback, guys!

shrimpdesign

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 9, 2005
I added a news section, the site is pretty much where I want it to be. NOw I just have to add some new stuff to my portfolio, most that stuff is old.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.