Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Original poster
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
Here is one of my favorites.

Attachments

• C001_14_web.jpg
    C001_14_web.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 149

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2006
OK, I might get flack for this, but here goes,

does anyone else think the whole strip of las vegas is like a vegas showgirl itself?

Looks great at night, very flashy, but in the morning looks rode hard and put up wet?

I just noticed the strip is quite ugly in the day time due to all the wires, trash (nude cards laying all over the place) no offence, I mean its a spectacular place in the night, just, not as thrilling during the day at all.

Btw, cher is said to replace celine dion in 2008!

I saw celine, she was awesome, and I'll go back for cher :eek:

jaydub

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2006
Peyton said:
OK, I might get flack for this, but here goes,

does anyone else think the whole strip of las vegas is like a vegas showgirl itself?

Looks great at night, very flashy, but in the morning looks rode hard and put up wet?

I just noticed the strip is quite ugly in the day time due to all the wires, trash (nude cards laying all over the place) no offence, I mean its a spectacular place in the night, just, not as thrilling during the day at all.

Btw, cher is said to replace celine dion in 2008!

I saw celine, she was awesome, and I'll go back for cher :eek:
You're probably not going to offend many locals by saying that. Most of the residents I know rarely head for the strip, and when we do it's to go to the mall or a nightclub. I haven't been on the strip mid-day since I had company in town a few months ago.

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
Cool. Time to show off my vacation.

I should probably try to find the photo CD of some earlier (mid to late 90'S) images of Las Vegas just for comparison.

All of these were taken in either 2001 or 2002.

Attachments

• blue_man_group.jpg
    blue_man_group.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Luxor.jpg
    Luxor.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 138
  • Paris.jpg
    Paris.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Paris2.jpg
    Paris2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 109
  • star_trek.jpg
    star_trek.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 114
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.