PDA

View Full Version : Christian Haters Here

hvfsl
Feb 12, 2003, 06:40 PM

P-Worm
Feb 12, 2003, 06:56 PM
Ummm...this is not that great an Idea...

P-Worm

Dont Hurt Me
Feb 12, 2003, 07:06 PM
There is allready enough hate in this world ( see Saddam and Bin laden ) What the world needs is Love man.

job
Feb 12, 2003, 07:06 PM
Errr...this thread looks like an instant flamewar.

krossfyter
Feb 12, 2003, 07:17 PM
What going on here?

I feel that soon very soon ... people on here are going to request a different section for religion as they have done with politics. Further dividing the forums. Community Discussion will soon be a place for only non serious and or silly topics/ comedy etc. (not that there is anything wrong with it) . I could be wrong just putting my 2 cents in for whatever its worth. But posts like this herald the coming of such a time.

Taft
Feb 12, 2003, 07:25 PM
So was this a thread that was supposed to attract Christian haters or was there an anti-anti-Christian message in that edited post?

Hmmmm....

Taft

krossfyter
Feb 12, 2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Taft
So was this a thread that was supposed to attract Christian haters or was there an anti-anti-Christian message in that edited post?

Hmmmm....

Taft

EDITED: i havent a clue man.

;)

vniow
Feb 12, 2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by hvfsl
Also why do you people need to read someone elses book on why they are not a christian, I think this is really sad. Its like reading a book on why someone got a Ford car over GM car. If you dont believe it, that should be it, what is the point in getting someone elses views on why they do not believe it too. If you are trying to find if it is true then reading these books will not help. The only reason you want to read an opinion like this is when you deciding on something, not when you have made up your minds already.

You christian haters out there should got out and GET A LIFE!!!!! You don't like christians, thats your problem, but do something else more productive with your time than to justify your decisions. Which is all you lot are trying to do, all why would you even care?

Taft
Feb 12, 2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by vniow

Ah, this thread is most likely a mistake. He posted the same thing in the other religious thread going.

I hate when this happens and you can't delete the thread. I've done it once or twice myself...

Taft

MacFan25
Feb 12, 2003, 08:12 PM
Maybe he was trying to reply to one of the religous threads and accidentally hit new thread, and didn't realize it. :confused: