PDA

View Full Version : Jaguar Pink GM

MacRumors
Feb 12, 2003, 07:39 PM
Jaguar 10.2.4 6l32 should be Gold Master according to reliable information.

Nermal
Feb 12, 2003, 07:59 PM
How long does it normally take for GMs to be available to the public?

First post! :D And my first First Post ever :)

alset
Feb 12, 2003, 08:12 PM
Around three weeks is the timeframe I usually think of. It's fairly consistent.

Dan

Duff-Man
Feb 12, 2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by alset
Around three weeks is the timeframe I usually think of. It's fairly consistent.

Dan Duff-Man says....perhaps that is so when it is a full retail release that needs to get mass-manufactured and distributed....but when it is a downloadable update it will not be that long.....oh yeah!

mac15
Feb 12, 2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Duff-Man
Duff-Man says....perhaps that is so when it is a full retail release that needs to get mass-manufactured and distributed....but when it is a downloadable update it will not be that long.....oh yeah!

It takes 6 weeks from the previous update, thats the usual cycle,

Duff-Man
Feb 12, 2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by mac15

It takes 6 weeks from the previous update, thats the usual cycle, Duff-Man says....dude...that was not the question - it was about how long a *gm* takes to get to public release, meaning, how long from when it is declared gm to when it is available....my reply stands......oh yeah!

Tommy!
Feb 13, 2003, 06:50 AM
Does anyone know what will be new in 10.2.4, or do we have to wait and see what happens?

nighthawk
Feb 13, 2003, 03:35 PM
www.railheaddesign.com has been receiving the developer previews of the update, and has posted the improvements in his previous posts. He said, as of last week, that the update was about 75.9MB, and improves on OpenGL, ATI Video Software/NVidia, Audio Software, CoreGraphics, Printing, Finder/Search Engine/Sherlock and HIToolbox/HLTB Components, Finder and FTP.

Vlade
Feb 13, 2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Nermal
How long does it normally take for GMs to be available to the public?

First post! :D And my first First Post ever :)

Congradulations, want a cookie? Read the rules/news once and a while... they said to stop this first post stuff

iconrad
Feb 13, 2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Vlade

Congradulations, want a cookie? Read the rules/news once and a while... they said to stop this first post stuff

They also say not to go off topic.... Looks like you're both at fault.:D

What is a GM??

Mal
Feb 13, 2003, 04:52 PM
Anyone else notice? 10.2.4 is available (yes, I know there's already a thread about it)

And it is build 6l32 that just went GM.

JW

mac15
Feb 13, 2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by iconrad

They also say not to go off topic.... Looks like you're both at fault.:D

What is a GM??

GM stands for Gold Master, when it goes GM thats the final code the developer/s will use

shadowfax
Feb 13, 2003, 10:59 PM
The information was pretty reliable!