PDA

View Full Version : 2gb nano to 4gb?

iMarley
May 8, 2006, 03:49 PM
I got a 2gb ipod nano off ebay last week, just recieved it today. Anyway, the more I thought about it, 2gb just isn't going to be quite enough. I still haven't opened it. I think the 4gb would be perfect though. What would be my best plan of action to trade up?

Thanks.

chopsuey158
May 8, 2006, 07:39 PM
I'd say your best option is to put the 2Gb one back up on ebay and put the money you make on that towards a 4Gb one. You may take a hit, but then again you might actually make a bit of profit ( I doubt it though once you add up the shipping and ebay fees). Good luck, enjoy your new (well, it may be used since it's from ebay) nano!

iMarley
May 8, 2006, 09:47 PM
I'd say your best option is to put the 2Gb one back up on ebay and put the money you make on that towards a 4Gb one. You may take a hit, but then again you might actually make a bit of profit ( I doubt it though once you add up the shipping and ebay fees). Good luck, enjoy your new (well, it may be used since it's from ebay) nano!

haha. thanks man. idk, i may just save my cash and stick with the 2gb. it is a little slimmer, no?

WildCowboy
May 8, 2006, 09:52 PM
haha. thanks man. idk, i may just save my cash and stick with the 2gb. it is a little slimmer, no?

Nope...they're all the same size.

iMarley
May 8, 2006, 10:08 PM
Nope...they're all the same size.

Ahhh ok. Hmmmm...