Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

officerdick

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 4, 2006
This sunday i ordered my iLugger. For you guys who don't know what an iLugger is i will explain: Basicly its a bag for iMac's designed by some company who uses macs in their design proces. They design Zepelins and other comercial baloons. So they got alot of experience in strong textiles and so on, and sewing techniqes. I'm really looking forward to reciving my iLugger, as its more practical than the iMac box. I will recive my bag tomorrow or thursday, and i will post a little review. I would also like to hear from other people who have tried the iLugger, and their thoughts on it and so on.

Attachments

• a-lta-1084.jpg
    a-lta-1084.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,487
  • ilugger-1.gif
    ilugger-1.gif
    95.4 KB · Views: 173

MacMarino

macrumors member
Jan 31, 2003
Tokyo, Japan
Good stuff

I bought the black iLugger II bag a couple of months back and used it of course to transport my iMac G5. I took it through the airport and boarded the plain with it as my carry on. It has good dimensions and can easily accomodate the standard peripherals that come with the computer, ie: keyboard and mouse. There is enough foam support inside to keep the screen protected. It can be carried in 3 different ways. It comes with a shoulder strap, it can be carried as a back pack and it has sturdy handles also. I feel confident recommending this bag to anyone who needs to move their iMac around or for anyone who needs to keep their iMac stored in a small space. I hope you enjoy your new bag.

MacMarino:D

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Wow I like the bag, but I don't have an imac. I wish they had something similar for the PB.

MacEffects

macrumors 6502
Apr 21, 2005
Darkspear
It reminds me of the Mac 128-SE/30 people thought the same thing and made bags like this:

Apple_Macintosh_128_Carrying_Case.jpg

Of course... Its not very Stylish but, you got to do what you got to do to lug you Mac ever since 1984 we need to lug our Mac here and there :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.