PDA

View Full Version : I nabbed me another switcher!

UnixMac
Feb 13, 2003, 09:53 AM
I just got a good friend of mine to drop $4000 on a new PowerMac system.... a Dual 1.25 (new) with a 20" Apple Display & Some extra RAM....

He's stoked! He has his old Dull PIII with Windows 98me and plans on donating it to his church (if they'll t take it!)

He is totally impressed with his new set up and even went and splurged on Cable modem services to make best use of it!

Welcome John V.

dynamicd
Feb 13, 2003, 01:23 PM
Congrats man!! I've been working on my dorm roommate since august and it seems he's finally thinking about switching on his next purchase. His computer crashes at least once a day and he's sick of me laughing at him everytime.

Let's keep the mac movement goin!

UnixMac
Feb 13, 2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by dynamicd
Congrats man!! I've been working on my dorm roommate since august and it seems he's finally thinking about switching on his next purchase. His computer crashes at least once a day and he's sick of me laughing at him everytime.

Let's keep the mac movement goin!

Thanks....

I feel like Apple should send me a check!

iWantAMac
Feb 14, 2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by dynamicd
His computer crashes at least once a day and he's sick of me laughing at him everytime.

LOL

DannyZR2
Feb 17, 2003, 08:33 AM
just got me a friend at work to buy a 12"pb!!!!

UnixMac
Feb 17, 2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by DannyZR2
just got me a friend at work to buy a 12"pb!!!!

I've got a guy in the works on a 12" right as we speak... he's a Gateway PIII guy with winblows XP and he says he spends more time troubleshooting his pc than using it... so he wants to get a laptop, and a Mac is in first place right now (thanks to me!)