PDA

View Full Version : Duke Nukem Forever on the Wii?

sam10685
May 13, 2006, 03:50 PM
the wii is supposed to un-do the "kiddy" look that nintendo has developed for its self. every game ive seen so far does that. (especially Zelda and Project H.A.M.M.E.R. and Call of Duty 3.) Duke Nukem Forever on the Wii is pretty much a guarantee i think. especially if they plan on making up 7.5 million dollars in 1 or 2 days. what do you all think?

MacRumorUser
May 13, 2006, 03:57 PM
Que?

DNF has been in development hell for so long now, does anyone seriously believe we'll ever see it, or when we do it wont be so out of date. I'd recommend you not worry about that one :)

ReanimationLP
May 13, 2006, 04:55 PM
Never gonna happen because DNF is never gonna see the light of a retail shelf.

rockthecasbah
May 13, 2006, 05:07 PM
This game will probably come out when the PS15 is ready for debuting, so this Wii thing doesn't seem likely...that is unless it really takes off sparking Wii2, 3, and so on ;)

.Andy
May 13, 2006, 05:21 PM
No doubt about it. It's a given.

sam10685
May 13, 2006, 05:29 PM
Que?

DNF has been in development hell for so long now, does anyone seriously believe we'll ever see it, or when we do it wont be so out of date. I'd recommend you not worry about that one :)

it's been 8 years and 7.5 million dollars, but apparently that does not really matter (http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/feature/?id=12680).

Dagless
May 13, 2006, 06:25 PM
Oh, I disagree.

My next door neighbour has a lantern outside, he's good friends with George Clooney. One day George, or "good pet" as the lantern calls him took a ferry together to Svalbard. Upon entering the tropical tundra of snow Good Pet said "oh, Duke Nukem Forever is definitely coming out in 2006". The trip back was harder still, hindered by the ever present glow of success and a giant floating dissertation. Or so I heard.

Therefore; it is coming out.

guifa
May 13, 2006, 06:30 PM
it's been 8 years and 7.5 million dollars, but apparently that does not really matter (http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/feature/?id=12680).
7.5 million for a game like that is very, very little, especially spread out over 8 years. Zelda: OoT cost four or five times that much and was done in half that time.

sam10685
May 13, 2006, 08:25 PM
7.5 million for a game like that is very, very little, especially spread out over 8 years. Zelda: OoT cost four or five times that much and was done in half that time.

didn't know... i just thought it was interesting.