PDA

View Full Version : DGVP-Reflections


void
Feb 14, 2003, 04:59 PM
Post what you think about the DGVP...

mischief
Feb 14, 2003, 07:37 PM
That's the full acronym....

If you want to know you must first buy the official Demigod mug.;) :D

Rower_CPU
Feb 14, 2003, 07:53 PM
Yeah, you got to pay to play...fool. :p :D

mischief
Feb 14, 2003, 08:25 PM
YOU WILL BUY A MUG NOW!!! NOW!!NOW!!NOW!!NOW!!:D :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :p ;)

BrittasMac
Feb 14, 2003, 09:21 PM
I thought it stood for demi-god vigilante posse gang?

jelloshotsrule
Feb 14, 2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by BrittasMac
I thought it stood for demi-god vigilante posse gang?

ha. i think that's what i called it when asked, and i didn't actually know what it was called without looking... haha

Rower_CPU
Feb 15, 2003, 11:38 AM
How do you know what it stands for, BrittasMac? :confused:

And actually it's Demi-God Vigilante Press Gang, and the acronym can be attributed to dukestreet. :p

edesignuk
Feb 15, 2003, 11:56 AM
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6293

No one ever did tell us normal mortals what it truly stood for :(

Rower_CPU
Feb 15, 2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by edesignuk
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6293

No one ever did tell us normal mortals what it truly stood for :(

I just did. ;)

mischief
Feb 15, 2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
How do you know what it stands for, BrittasMac? :confused:

And actually it's Demi-God Vigilante Press Gang, and the acronym can be attributed to dukestreet. :p


• Mischief gunny-sacks Rower and makes with the molten-taffy-shoes/sleep with the fishes/dunking-booth-off-the-pier play.•

He's lying... heheh.... it... er.... Demigod Volleyball Player Group... uh... yeah.... heh..... that's it...;)

Rower_CPU
Feb 15, 2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by mischief
• Mischief gunny-sacks Rower and makes with the molten-taffy-shoes/sleep with the fishes/dunking-booth-off-the-pier play.•

He's lying... heheh.... it... er.... Demigod Volleyball Player Group... uh... yeah.... heh..... that's it...;)

"Ha!" he said vehemently as he eats his way out fo the taffy shoes.

"It'll take more than your culinary conniving to stop me, winking jester."

"Whether the acronym actually stands for Demi-God Vixen Porn Group or Demi-God Video Production Gang, they'll never know, thanks to nefarious ne'er-do-wells like yourself!"

mischief
Feb 15, 2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU


"Ha!" he said vehemently as he eats his way out fo the taffy shoes.

"It'll take more than your culinary conniving to stop me, winking jester."

"Whether the acronym actually stands for Demi-God Vixen Porn Group or Demi-God Video Production Gang, they'll never know, thanks to nefarious ne'er-do-wells like yourself!"

I forgot that airheads can breathe underwater!!

Rower_CPU
Feb 15, 2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by mischief
I forgot that airheads can breathe underwater!!

Touché...but I thought the whole swimming up after eating through the shoes thing was a foregone conclusion.

Guess not. :p

eyelikeart
Feb 23, 2003, 01:20 PM
I'm thinking about putting that avatar back on just to stir things up a bit...he he he... :D

hmm...on second thought...maybe I shoudn't... :(