PDA

View Full Version : FS: Belkin Ipod FM Transmitter / WTB New Ipod FM Transmitter

adk
May 15, 2006, 10:10 PM
FS: Belkin Ipod FM Transmitter

I recently Bought an Ipod FM Transmitter from MacCheetah3, and it works perfectly. Only problem is that there's interference on all the available frequencies for me. The Available Frequencies are 88.1, 88.3, 88.5, and 88.7. If any of those frequencies are open for you it will work perfectly. I can take payment via Paypal (preferably) or MO if you really beg me. The Price: Only what I paid for it a few weeks ago. $10.50 Shipped if paying with paypal non credit card funds. $11.50 for paypal credit card.

Here's a pic:
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4867/img10251fb.jpg

Second Half of this Post,

WTB: Ipod FM Transmitter I've made a purchase, I no longer need a new one.

Open to a lot of options, tell me what you've got. Payment via paypal non-CC funds.
Please make sure to let me know which frequencies the transmitter is able to broadcast in.

PM me for either one of these.

magid
May 16, 2006, 06:00 AM
For what generation iPod is it for? I have an itrip for 3rd/4th gen iPods as well as an itrip mini.

adk
May 16, 2006, 09:50 AM
I've already made my purchase off ebay (monster icarplay for $30... steal!) so the WTB section is closed. The transmitter is still for sale though.