PDA

View Full Version : Wii60.com : funny

Symtex
May 16, 2006, 04:13 PM
Go watch the site : http://www.wii60.com you won't regret it.

Verto
May 16, 2006, 04:15 PM
Horrible.

AP_piano295
May 16, 2006, 04:46 PM
really kind of stupid wow.

Haoshiro
May 16, 2006, 05:12 PM
Lame! Plus it should be Wii360 :P

.Andy
May 16, 2006, 05:46 PM
you won't regret it.
On the contrary ;).

steelphantom
May 16, 2006, 07:00 PM
The only one of the images I really found funny was this one:

http://www.wii60.com/uploads/8.gif

:p

XNine
May 16, 2006, 07:07 PM
Yup, you can buy a great system (minus HD disc hardware) and a child's toy for what you can buy a fully loaded monster. Wow, how amusing. :rolleyes:

2nyRiggz
May 16, 2006, 07:09 PM
Wow that was stupid....

Bless

zap2
May 16, 2006, 07:11 PM
Yup, you can buy a great system (minus HD disc hardware) and a child's toy for what you can buy a fully loaded monster. Wow, how amusing. :rolleyes:

Did you just call the Wii a child's toy cuz if you did:mad:

;)

Haoshiro
May 16, 2006, 07:13 PM

LOL. I swear you word things in certain ways so you can joyfully await oppositions to it... haha.

"a child's toy" :rolleyes:

XNine
May 16, 2006, 07:15 PM
LOL. I swear you word things in certain ways so you can joyfully await oppositions to it... haha.

"a child's toy" :rolleyes:

;) Sorry, but Nintendo doesn't give me any joy anymore. It's the bane of my gaming existence... That, and Super Battle Toads.

iEdd
May 16, 2006, 07:22 PM
Lame! Plus it should be Wii360 :P
Wii60 is a lame pun because [wee] sounds like [three]. :rolleyes:

2nyRiggz
May 16, 2006, 07:24 PM
Brokeback mountain by Wiiman....lol....people are stupid.

Bless

Haoshiro
May 16, 2006, 07:55 PM
;) Sorry, but Nintendo doesn't give me any joy anymore. It's the bane of my gaming existence... That, and Super Battle Toads.

"Anymore"? So since when? N64? GCN? Just a general distain for Nintendo as a company?

You didn't like any of these games?
- F-Zero GX
- Wave Race: Blue Storm
- Metroid Prime
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil (remake)
- Resident Evil 0
- Eternal Darkenss
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
- Ikaruga
- Killer 7

I left out any game that had Mario or Zelda in the title for obvious reasons. Also leaving out anything overly colorful, for obvious reasons as well.

What happened? I mean, what happened that merits such scorn? :D

greatdevourer
May 17, 2006, 12:49 AM
Yup, you can buy a great system (minus HD disc hardware) and a child's toy for what you can buy a fully loaded monster. Wow, how amusing. :rolleyes: Is this actually Onizuka? Or did your younger brother get hold of your computer or summat? Or maybe summat nasty happened at home. Because, although a blatant Sony fanboy, Onizuka was never this ****** stupid (I refer to other threads as well). Just calm down, take a few days out, then come back in a more relaxed frame of mind

JLatte
May 17, 2006, 02:13 AM
-1 to brain cells.

Dagless
May 17, 2006, 06:20 AM
Aye. Well it could be a younger brother/sister. it happened on this forum I was on, only nobody believed him. so he set up his webcam and secretly filmed the bugger. was amusing.

XNine
May 17, 2006, 10:06 AM
"Anymore"? So since when? N64? GCN? Just a general distain for Nintendo as a company?

You didn't like any of these games?
- F-Zero GX
- Wave Race: Blue Storm
- Metroid Prime
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil (remake)
- Resident Evil 0
- Eternal Darkenss
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
- Ikaruga
- Killer 7

I left out any game that had Mario or Zelda in the title for obvious reasons. Also leaving out anything overly colorful, for obvious reasons as well.

What happened? I mean, what happened that merits such scorn? :D

Since the GC. Well, maybe before that. N64 had some really good games on it. But then came Mario PArty 1,2,5 and 18, Mario Golf, Pokemon games... It was saturated with crap near the end. And no, I didn't enjoy a single one of the GC games. Twin Snakes took Metal Gear, and twisted it beyond belief. The whole scene where the ninja cut the ceiling, flipped and kicked it toward snake made me put down the controller, turn off the console, and sell it on ebay. I'm not kidding either.

As for being a Sony fanboy, I highly disagree. The last game I played on it was Katamari, and I never bought the network adapter or anything like that. I love the Xbox and the 360, but I'll always love Sony's offerings as well. All-in-all, I'm just anti-Nintendo.

Haoshiro
May 17, 2006, 10:16 AM
Since the GC. Well, maybe before that. N64 had some really good games on it. But then came Mario PArty 1,2,5 and 18, Mario Golf, Pokemon games... It was saturated with crap near the end. And no, I didn't enjoy a single one of the GC games. Twin Snakes took Metal Gear, and twisted it beyond belief. The whole scene where the ninja cut the ceiling, flipped and kicked it toward snake made me put down the controller, turn off the console, and sell it on ebay. I'm not kidding either.

As for being a Sony fanboy, I highly disagree. The last game I played on it was Katamari, and I never bought the network adapter or anything like that. I love the Xbox and the 360, but I'll always love Sony's offerings as well. All-in-all, I'm just anti-Nintendo.

Just gaming taste then I guess. :)

For example Mario Golf for GC, I really love that game. It reminds me of Hot Shots golf only better. Only the very last course is even Mario themed... so it is just a good/fun golf game where the players are Nintendo mascots. Same with many of the "Mario" sports games, to me. At their core they are just good/fun renditions of each sport, you could take the Mario theme away and they would still be great.

Mario Party, man... there is 7 of them now. I think they can be fun, but have had no reason to play more then one of them.

I also really like F-Zero GX, incredibly hard single player campaign. Also, the GC gets a good number of PS2 games as well (Viewtiful Joe, etc.) and they usually look better. So when a game is on both platforms I chose the GC version, plus I like the controller better and the prices are sometimes cheaper.

I'm sure neither of us has played every game the system has to offer. *shrugs*

DougTheImpaler
May 17, 2006, 10:37 AM
- Ikaruga

Not a Nintendo game. In fact, it's a sequel to a Saturn game called Radiant Silvergun, and Ikaruga was original a Dreamcast game.

The only reason it matters is if he liked this game but no other game on the list...lol

Haoshiro
May 17, 2006, 11:02 AM
Not a Nintendo game. In fact, it's a sequel to a Saturn game called Radiant Silvergun, and Ikaruga was original a Dreamcast game.

The only reason it matters is if he liked this game but no other game on the list...lol

Yes, I know. :) But it was released on the GameCube and it is the only system it is on that is still in retail! ;)

Counterfit
May 17, 2006, 01:10 PM
I kinda liked this one:
http://www.wii60.com/uploads/102.jpg

bokdol
May 17, 2006, 01:28 PM
I kinda liked this one:
http://www.wii60.com/uploads/102.jpg
thats kinda cool and it looks like the slim ps2 is stranglely reflected between the words playstaion and the number 3. maybe i am seeing things. i need to get out more.

Counterfit
May 18, 2006, 12:29 PM
thats kinda cool and it looks like the slim ps2 is stranglely reflected between the words playstaion and the number 3. maybe i am seeing things. i need to get out more.
You're seeing things, but not the right things. It should look like a PS3...

2nyRiggz
May 18, 2006, 12:31 PM
That picture is on point.....looks real nice;)

Bless

Pistol Pete
May 18, 2006, 12:59 PM
The only one of the images I really found funny was this one:

http://www.wii60.com/uploads/8.gif

:p

hahahaha gotta love arnold...

Dagless
May 18, 2006, 03:03 PM

Thats interesting.

You're anti-Nintendo and you haven't played your PS2 for a while. I'm anti-Sony and I haven't played my Cube in a while. Last game I bought was Metroid Prime 2 on UK launch day.

Dagless
May 18, 2006, 03:06 PM
I also really like F-Zero GX, incredibly hard single player campaign. Also, the GC gets a good number of PS2 games as well (Viewtiful Joe, etc.) and they usually look better. So when a game is on both platforms I chose the GC version, plus I like the controller better and the prices are sometimes cheaper.

WRONG. Viewtiful Joe was a Gamecube first. Infact it was out almost a year before the PS2 port. I remember buying it the same time F-Zero GX came out (think it was both their UK launch days) and a year later a guy at college saying "this game looks like a Nintendo game and it's coming out on the Playstation 2, I bet your gutted". I laughed.

F-Zero GX is top. Best racing game I've ever played.

bokdol
May 18, 2006, 04:58 PM
You're seeing things, but not the right things. It should look like a PS3...

nono.. i know the building looks like a ps3 but the reflection in the windows... looks like a slim facing towards you. standing up.

Haoshiro
May 18, 2006, 05:02 PM
WRONG. Viewtiful Joe was a Gamecube first. Infact it was out almost a year before the PS2 port. I remember buying it the same time F-Zero GX came out (think it was both their UK launch days) and a year later a guy at college saying "this game looks like a Nintendo game and it's coming out on the Playstation 2, I bet your gutted". I laughed.

F-Zero GX is top. Best racing game I've ever played.

Yes, I didn't mean to say that Viewtiful Joe was a PS2 game first, my mistake. I'm perfectly aware that VJ came to GCN first. I actually just meant that it was also on the PS2, that is all.... wording was off though, I admit. :P