PDA

View Full Version : Looking for two Pre-OSX

Judxapp
May 20, 2006, 11:34 AM
Hey,

Looking for two old games I played in elementary school. The computers we had there we're OS 8 and OS 9. I don't remember too much about the game but Ill trll you below. I am basically looking for a directory of games, that ran on OS 9, so I find/buy and play them on the OS 9 emulator.

Because I don't remember the games much, I am better off asking for a directory. However, I'll tell what I remember:

Game 1: I do remember starting the game out where you are in a fair, and you play a fair game. When you win, you are given one of t]he three dolls, your choice. When you touch it, your transported to a mystery island. The goal of the game is to get out by completing various activities.

Game 2: I barely remember this game. I do remember some parts of the game, in keymwords: eh, RPG top-down I think; Monsters; magic potions; ]

If anyone could help me with this, that would be great. They could've even come with a macintosh, but I don't know.

woxel1
May 20, 2006, 01:30 PM
Game number one is The Secret Island of Dr. Quandry.
I can't say what the other one is though... Taskmaster? Realmz?

Chaszmyr
May 20, 2006, 01:37 PM
Game 2... but maybe Diablo 1? Really, we need more to go on, there are about 100 different options.

Judxapp
May 20, 2006, 01:49 PM
Game 1. is The Island of Dr. Quandry, it definitley rings a bell.

Game 2: I know, I know, that's why I origianlly said a directory would have been good. It was definitley kid-friendly/cartoonish, I remember that much. It has probably been 10 years since I played it , hence. I do remember you had to collect potions to get to the next level.