PDA

View Full Version : You'll see.....

DannyZR2
Feb 17, 2003, 05:13 AM
Just wanted to see if I could do it... :)

DannyZR2
Feb 17, 2003, 05:29 AM
hehehe... even better!!!!

Megaquad
Feb 17, 2003, 05:33 AM
I dont get it :confused:

springscansing
Feb 17, 2003, 05:46 AM
Wow. Forum whoring is like half the acceptable hobby that public masturbation is.

Good luck!

robbieduncan
Feb 17, 2003, 05:50 AM
Not that i condone, nor encourage this behaviour but it is much more impressive if you can do it on the forums front page (i.e. have the most recent post in each area. Bonus points for also being the most recent thread starter in each area. Super bonus points for starting interesting threads in the correct areas and posting informative usefull comments. Threats of beatings for pointless whoring like this :D

gotohamish
Feb 17, 2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Megaquad
I dont get it :confused:

I'm with you on that one!

medea
Feb 17, 2003, 08:20 AM
this guys just being a dick and posting nonsense all over the board, I'm sure this thread will be in the wasteland soon.

DannyZR2
Feb 17, 2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by robbieduncan
Not that i condone, nor encourage this behaviour but it is much more impressive if you can do it on the forums front page (i.e. have the most recent post in each area. Bonus points for also being the most recent thread starter in each area. Super bonus points for starting interesting threads in the correct areas and posting informative usefull comments. Threats of beatings for pointless whoring like this :D

GEEZ!!!! at least SOMEONE has a sense of humor!!!! what's a guy to do at 4 am sitting at work bored to tears and no one's posting!?!

I thought it was quite funnny racking up all the threads with my name on it...

perhaps sometimes i'll have to try for some of them bonus and super-bonus points you speak of there robbie! :)

the rest of you... :p

"but.... i don't get it... :confused: " ---- moron...

Raiden
Feb 17, 2003, 08:59 AM
To the people who dont get it, your probly on a smaller res screen, scroll right on the pics to see what hes done. He thinks hes cool cause he filled the entire page with his posts. Its a common thing todo at lame 13 year old's pokemon message boards.

Your lucky Im not a moderator here....

edesignuk
Feb 17, 2003, 09:06 AM
WOW! What an incredible achievement :rolleyes: