PDA

View Full Version : No Zelda : TP till 2025!!!!

MacRumorUser
May 21, 2006, 08:02 AM
Order #139***** Ordered On: Monday, March 1 2004

Items on this Order Order Details/Edit
• 1 of: Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess @ $62.95ea.

Arrival Date: Wednesday, January 1 2025

---------------
check it out...

:D LOL!! From my dvdboxoffice order status. Two years already - only another 19 to go :rolleyes:

:p :p :p :p

harveypooka
May 21, 2006, 08:05 AM

Haha, please send them an email asking if they can speed up your order! I'd love to see the reply. It's a similar error to when your iBook battery says 979 hours left with half the battery remaining....

Boggle
May 21, 2006, 08:30 AM
Order #139***** Ordered On: Monday, March 1 2004

Items on this Order Order Details/Edit
1 of: Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess @ $62.95ea.

---------------
check it out...

:D LOL!! From my dvdboxoffice order status. Two years already - only another 19 to go :rolleyes:

:p :p :p :p

Outstanding!

Send them a letter informing them that you'll need a contact number for your Will, b/c in the event of your death you want to ensure the purchase will be forwarded to the correct beneficiary.

MacRumorUser
May 21, 2006, 08:40 AM
Send them a letter informing them that you'll need a contact number for your Will, b/c in the event of your death you want to ensure the purchase will be forwarded to the correct beneficiary.

LOL! :D

Foxglove9
May 21, 2006, 10:07 AM
It looks like they are shipping that from their warehouse on Uranus. I keep saying interplanetary delivery services just aren't practical.

harveypooka
May 21, 2006, 10:08 AM
It looks like they are shipping that from their warehouse on Uranus. I keep saying interplanetary delivery services just aren't practical.

Look, I'm happy to get my stuff delivered extra-solar - no tax! Yeah it might take a bit longer, but hey, we can't have everything...