Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What size video iPod do you own?

• 30gb.

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • 60gb.

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • 30gb, although I now wish I went with the 60gb.

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 60gb, although I now wish I went with the 30gb.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HugMnster

macrumors member
Mar 31, 2006
Tyler, Tx
I got the 650 gig version an love it. :) :D
Got a friend working for apple that gave me her discount :) so I got a good deal on it.

billchase2

macrumors 68000
Feb 28, 2006
Ann Arbor
HugMnster said:
I got the 650 gig version an love it. :) :D
Got a friend working for apple that gave me her discount :) so I got a good deal on it.
i'm guessing you mean the 60gig version... in which case, hook me up! i've got the money saved up for a 30gig but would really prefer the 60!

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
As it is primarily a music player, I went with the 30GB, as I only have about half that in terms of music. Granted, the thing is filled the rest of the way with videos, but I don't watch them often enough to warrant needing any more space for videos.

iHeartTheApple

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2006
Boston, MA
I went 60GB white for my iPod. I use the iPod for music, movies, my entire iPhoto album, iCal dates, and AddressBook so the maximum amount of memory available was warranted. Having said that, I don't know if I could fill the entire 60GB with nothing but songs...it's like 15,000 right? :eek:

While I have more songs than any other type of media, my movies end up taking about the same amount of memory as the music does. :eek: Anyone have anywhere close to their iPod capacity in *just* music?

luckylisp

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
NY state
iHeartTheApple said:
Anyone have anywhere close to their iPod capacity in *just* music?

I bet some people do, always amazes me too. For instance, have you seen the "Who has the biggest iTunes library on Mac Rumors?" thread :eek: I have the 30gb iPod and I still have 10 gb's free (I don't have any videos on it, though) and I have a ton of music on there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.