PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy I (Dawn of Souls) GBA Help

Moshiiii
May 22, 2006, 10:09 AM
Greetings ! :D
Hopefully there is a Final Fantasy guru amongst this forums. I've been playing this game for along time, like almost a year :mad:. I made an appointment to beat it this week, I can go and fight the last boss but I chose to go through the optional dungeons. The Five, Twenty, Thirty, Fifty flour ones with random floors and bosses at the end.

Heres my question, I'll work my way to the final floor of the dungeon to fight the mutiple bosses (the first dungeon has four on the last floor) and once I defeat one boss I cant exit the door to fight another, I have to take the warp outside of the map. So do I have to climb the tower mutiple times to fight the bosses? It took me a good four hours to finish the fifth floor dungeon. I couldn't imagine the tourture the fifty floor one will force upon me.

Dagless
May 22, 2006, 12:15 PM
Your way past me :) I can't even remember where I have to go. I did a boss after visiting a village with a grave saying 'Link' but thats it.

Moshiiii
May 22, 2006, 12:18 PM
Your way past me :) I can't even remember where I have to go. I did a boss after visiting a village with a grave saying 'Link' but thats it.

Unfortunatley I've had to use a strategy guide through most of the game. I hate using guides but man they leave you like NO direction in old RPG's.

DougTheImpaler
May 22, 2006, 12:40 PM
That was originally Erdrick's grave...you're very early in the game yet.

Dagless
May 22, 2006, 02:13 PM
That was originally Erdrick's grave...you're very early in the game yet.
hah, brilliant. I've played for 4 hours. gotten so lost so many times, but all my characters are at level 40 :cool:

Moshiiii
May 22, 2006, 04:50 PM
hah, brilliant. I've played for 4 hours. gotten so lost so many times, but all my characters are at level 40 :cool:

Wow! My are 50-51 and I could easily take down the last boss with that. What job setup do you have? I have Knight, Master, White Wizard, Black Wizard. I think on FF2 I'm going ot go Warrior, Thief, Redmage, Redmage.

Dagless
May 22, 2006, 05:16 PM
thief, sword guy, white and black mage. just the common setup, apparently. I'll give FF2 a go soon as I beat FF1.

Sorry :) I should play more.

Moshiiii
May 22, 2006, 06:52 PM
I just confermed through a FAQ that you actually do have to go through these dungeons mutiple times. I'm thinking I might pass on this. I just finished the second ALT dungeon and one of the floors was a world map which you meet a pirate, get a ship and an airship. It took me a good hour to navigate off this floor. The fifty flour one will drive me nuts!

Heres a map of the floor : http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/final_fantasy_dos_ff1_hellfire_world_2.png