PDA

View Full Version : I purchased music but i tunes won't download it

LZippie1
May 23, 2006, 01:51 PM
I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I recently purchased a cd from i tunes and after trying several times I cannot get it to download. There are errors that keep popping up right before it finishes and I have to start all over again only to find the same error at the end. I don't know what to do, and I don't want to get ripped off. If this cd is not going to ever download I would like to know so I can maybe get a refund. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading this.

LZIPPIE

kjr39
May 23, 2006, 02:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I recently purchased a cd from i tunes and after trying several times I cannot get it to download. There are errors that keep popping up right before it finishes and I have to start all over again only to find the same error at the end. I don't know what to do, and I don't want to get ripped off. If this cd is not going to ever download I would like to know so I can maybe get a refund. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading this.

LZIPPIE

Email support and let them know the error that you are having. I lost power once during the middle of downloading a song and iTunes thought I had it and wouldn't let me download it again.

I emailed support and in a day or so, they responded and let me download it agian...