Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Snapped this on the way out my door this morning...(my cat, BTW).

biscuit.gif

Sutekidane

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2005
Looks like it's living a hard life like my 2 cats. I wish I could sleep that much...

octoberdeath

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2005
cats are so spoiled. is it true you think that cats are more nocturnal that you would imagine? i have heard the reason why they look so lazy is because at night they are up running around "hunting" for stuff and doing cat things.

iSaint

macrumors 603
I knew this was a cat pic thread.

Mine has just come in from his early a.m. jaunt. He's on my bed, and gives a slight 'mew?' everytime I walk by. So tempting to get in a 'catnap' along with him!

The black and white is zipping around. The 17 yr old went outside to absorb the sunshine.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
octoberdeath said:
cats are so spoiled. is it true you think that cats are more nocturnal that you would imagine?
I thought they were diurnal or something like that. They tend to be more awake at dawn and dusk... :confused:

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
Right now my Harry is perched on the arm of the sofa so that he can gaze out the sliding glass door and watch the birdies flying around the balcony. When he's not there, he's curled up on my bed or on sunny days he's parked in the windowsill in the bedroom soaking up the sun and heat. Such a hard life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.