PDA

View Full Version : Might & Magic Heroes V on my MBP

mikeyPotg
May 25, 2006, 07:57 AM
OMG Love it!! I've been a HUGE fan of the Heroes of Might & Magic series and couldn't wait to get my hands on this new game. I played it for 3-4 hours last night and didn't want to stop but I have an interview in a couple hours I had to rest for.

The game itself, so far, is very similiar to Heroes 3. The Graphics, however, are beautiful! I haven't even gotten to see all of the units/races yet, but I'm blown away. Great stuff, highly recommended.

I just wish the instruction manual listed every unit/race. Thats the only thing I look forward to in the manuals.

srobert
May 25, 2006, 08:11 AM
OMG Love it!! I've been a HUGE fan of the Heroes of Might & Magic series and couldn't wait to get my hands on this new game. I played it for 3-4 hours last night and didn't want to stop but I have an interview in a couple hours I had to rest for.

The game itself, so far, is very similiar to Heroes 3. The Graphics, however, are beautiful! I haven't even gotten to see all of the units/races yet, but I'm blown away. Great stuff, highly recommended.

I just wish the instruction manual listed every unit/race. Thats the only thing I look forward to in the manuals.

Nice! Didn't realize it was released. Only on PC thus far, right? I don't see the Mac version on Freeverse website's yet.

Looking forward to this game. I have to wait for the Mac version. Boot Camp is still a Beta and I don't own a copy of Windows. HmmÖ*looks like I might have to wait a while for the Mac version:

We now have the GM Source and have started work. It wonít be an easy port, itís looking like there are a few complicated issues, (most of which go over my head since Iím not a coder), but weíll get it done! No time estimate yet itís still too early in the process.

This piece of news is from a Mac Centric site for Heroes of Might and Magic V (http://hommv.utopos.net/category/news/).