PDA

View Full Version : ds games, i can't choose

RoxStrongo
May 26, 2006, 01:46 PM
ok i think i've decided to either get metroid hunters or mario kart and was wondering which people reccomend. there's a slim chance id play multiplayer but not massive. but while on the subject i was wondering if friend codes are used in metroid? was also wondering if people found tony hawk skateland enjoyable?

mrgreen4242
May 26, 2006, 02:16 PM
ok i think i've decided to either get metroid hunters or mario kart and was wondering which people reccomend. there's a slim chance id play multiplayer but not massive. but while on the subject i was wondering if friend codes are used in metroid? was also wondering if people found tony hawk skateland enjoyable?

Mario Kart is tons of fun... the missions mode adds a lot to the game, imo.

jvan
May 26, 2006, 02:23 PM
Yeah, mario kart is better.. SO MUCH FUN!!

Dagless
May 26, 2006, 04:22 PM
TH DS is amazing. by far my favourite TH game. not stupidly saturated like the console versions and not isometric like the GBA ones.

I recommend Kirby. It's a great little title. single player only though but with enough replayability and unlockables to keep you coming back.

Or Mario Kart.

RoxStrongo
May 26, 2006, 05:51 PM
TH DS is amazing. by far my favourite TH game. not stupidly saturated like the console versions and not isometric like the GBA ones.

I recommend Kirby. It's a great little title. single player only though but with enough replayability and unlockables to keep you coming back.

Or Mario Kart.

Oh yeh i'd forgotten all about kirby. remember holding off getting yoshi touch and go so could get that. but as time passes so do memories. now my choice is even harder. was quite taken with TH after looking into it THPS2 always was my fave.

iRhyknow
May 26, 2006, 06:26 PM
I'm haveing the same problem :o . I will be picking up my first DS on June 11th, the lite of course :D . My wife bought me Animal Crossing the other day but I really cant decide what else to get. Metroid, Mario Kart, Advance Wars, and/or Brain Age. I loved FF Tactics on the GBA SP and on the PSOne so I thought I might really enjoy Advance Wars but I have never played any of the previous versions so who knows. Anyone played it?

LimeiBook86
May 26, 2006, 06:50 PM
Mario Kart is fun, great when playing online or with friends. My other favorite DS games are Animal Crossing: Wild World, also The New Super Mario Bros. is a lot of fun but, it is a bit short. :) :D

conditionals
May 26, 2006, 09:19 PM
Advance Wars games are amazing. The DS one is no different.

Bubbasteve
May 27, 2006, 01:46 AM
Since I already bought the new Super Mario Bros. I will probably buy Mario Kart, and Animal Crossing...I'm definitely buying LoZelda: PH and Final Fantasy III

iRhyknow
May 27, 2006, 08:14 AM
I guess ;) i have decided on Animal Crossing, Advance Wars, and Brain Age. That will probably change 16 more times between now and June 11th.

Moshiiii
May 27, 2006, 08:27 AM
Brain Age is going to be my next DS game, so I recomend Brain Age!

Dagless
May 27, 2006, 10:40 AM
I got Mario DS this morning :) finally! but it's very good. i'm taking my sweet time with it. don't like the music that much, mostly the end-level music. very... american big band? I dunno. It's great. though I'm having more fun on Castlevania GBA double pack at the moment.

srobert
Jun 5, 2006, 01:23 PM
2 two games I've played the most on my DS:

- Advance Wars: Dual Strike
220 hours played this far.
I've gone through the main story 3 times. I'm now playing the
combat maps. I've collectecd 223 medals and hope to eventually
get them all. I purchased all the extras and got all the secondary
suits. I'm still haven't unlocked one of the secret skill and the last
character. Lot's of unlockables in this game. I can easily see myself
busting the 500 hours mark on this title. It's a very challenging but
fun game. A great "pick-up-and-play" game.

- Castlevania: Dawn of sorrow.
A little over 100 hours.
I've done the main quest 3 times and can easily see myself playing
it again. The best I've achieved so far is 99.9% completion. I must
have missed a secret room. Peeping eye to the rescue! I've seen 2
different ending so far. Might be more. Once you've beaten the game,
you can also redo it using the supporting characters with the old style
Castlevania game mechanics. One of the best "additional material"
ever included in a game.

There a lots of other amzing DS games out there but those 2 gave me
the most for my money thus far.