Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

G5Unit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 3, 2005
I'm calling the cops
Post a picture here of anything that looks as if it's running windows. I'll start:

800px-Castofposeidon08.jpeg

CoMpX

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
Why, oh why do people do this? The sad thing is I had something like that before I saw the light.

Attachments

• XBlade_Black_SideOn_Reduced.JPG
    XBlade_Black_SideOn_Reduced.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 100

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
dornoforpyros said:
*TAKE THIS POST WITH A GRAIN OF SALT*

I suppose posting pictures of the World Trade Centre would be in bad taste eh? :rolleyes:

ya someone would get pissed:rolleyes: i guess that means no mocking people from religion... because we know what happens cartoonist that do that:eek:

xPismo

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2005
California.
sushi said:
...I might add:

:eek: :eek: OMG WOW! That attatched image of the Thunderbird ejecting before stuffing it is awesome! I've seen the video - but never knew there was still shots of the event.

Boy, I wonder which photographer got that one. Lucky bastard.

/this may replace my current desktop/

wow again.

macEfan

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2005
haha nice guys.. how about these :D What do you guys think :D

Attachments

• 122297.gif
    122297.gif
    36.1 KB · Views: 240
  • UthinkBetter.gif
    UthinkBetter.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 228
  • SadMac.jpg
    SadMac.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 170

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
xPismo said:
:eek: :eek: OMG WOW! That attatched image of the Thunderbird ejecting before stuffing it is awesome! I've seen the video - but never knew there was still shots of the event.

Boy, I wonder which photographer got that one. Lucky bastard.

/this may replace my current desktop/

wow again.
You might find this interesting:

"AVweb has confirmed that the image last Thursday posted to our Picture Of The Week section of Capt. Christopher Stricklin's Sept. 14, 2003, ejection from Thunderbirds jet number 6 -- roughly eight-tenths of a second before aircraft impact -- is in fact authentic. It was shot by Staff Sgt. Bennie J. Davis III, Still Photographer, U.S. Air Force, from the catwalk atop the tower at Mountain Home AFB, and was not officially released by the Air Force until last Friday afternoon.

For the photographically inclined, Staff Sgt. Davis said he shot images with a Nikon DX1 camera using a 300-mm lens with an aperture setting of 2.8 and shutter speeds of 1/1000 and 1/2000. For the now famous (and now official) shot, Davis "waited for the aircraft to level and clicked the shutter." And yes, he did experience some concern that the jet, which the Air Force says Stricklin turned away from the crowd, appeared instead to be directed at the tower. By his own account, the wreckage stopped just 100 feet shy of the tower's base."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.