Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vniow

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
The iTunes for videos is here!

Movie Jukebox is a frontend to Quicktime which will play your movie library however you desire.
You can create your own video playlists, sort them according to genre or alphabetically or a few others that I haven't discovered yet.....
You can create a thumbnail for it by selecting a frame from the video and adding them to the library is a simple drag-and-drop.

The only problems I have is that it only wants to play movies at full-screen and I don't think you can create your own genre icons for it, but I may be wrong.

The free version can only hold 15 movies so if you've got a bunch of videos, prepare to pay up.($15.00)

Attachments

• moviejukebox.jpg
    moviejukebox.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 490

mac15

macrumors 68040
Dec 29, 2001
very cool software, though it is limited

the very same thing (close to it) is built right into VLC and it plays any format under the sun.

But this is nice

P-Worm

macrumors 68020
Jul 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
This isn't a bad little program. Apple should release something like this because there is definately room for improvement and I know Apple can always improve. Nevertheless, I find it useful for organizing my finished movies I make.

P-Worm

Jaykay

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2002
Ireland
Originally posted by mac15
very cool software, though it is limited

the very same thing (close to it) is built right into VLC and it plays any format under the sun.

But this is nice

VLC?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.