PDA

View Full Version : Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Making money.

Poogis
Jun 2, 2006, 07:20 AM
Hello.

I got quite a way into the game (I think) but got side tracked by all the side missions, especially the Vampire Cure. I had four of the five Grand Soul Gems and then carried on with the main quest which was finding the lair, changing into a mystic monk, stealing the book and running like hell to get out of there. But when I had managed to seek refuge I noticed that I'd lost all my belongings that I was carrying. ALL GONE! I was getting really annoyed at being confined to certain hours to play so I've started again from the beginning as I was just going round in circles.

Anyway, could anyone inform me of what the tried and tested way is of keeping a healthy bank account?

Many thanks.:confused:

ps. I did the mission in Bravil where you are locked in the fort and have to fight your way out, kill the orc trickster, unlock the gate and inform the woman her husband has been killed but when I return to her - no option to tell her husband is dead and complete the mission. Is this another bug?

sb58
Jun 2, 2006, 03:12 PM
well i'm not sure about that last part about that Orc stuff or w/e. I've never done that mission. But for that main quest mission, there was a chest right near the guy you were supposed to kill that had all your stuff. And if you experience bugs, download the patch(over XBL or i guess from their website for PC) it should fix lots of bugs. but it eliminates the cloning glitch :(

x86
Jun 2, 2006, 06:58 PM
I haven't played in a while, but during that mission I believe that you are supposed to retrieve something from the mans corpse to prove to the wife that you found him. At least I think...