PDA

View Full Version : Good Network games that work between Mac and PC?

RiggedProductio
Jun 3, 2006, 07:57 AM
Hi!

I live in NYC and two of my siblings live back home in NJ. They unfortunately have PCS. I was wondering what type of games I can play with them online. The games shouldn't be too crazy in terms of system requirements. For example: Worms 3D. I see it for PC and MAC. But can I challenge them on the same network? Etc. etc. I'd love to be able to play some type of simple game that has chat messaging etc. But, I haven't really played much on the mac and don't know where to start-

Thanks,
Bobby

EDIT:

Whoops posted too soon, found a good list here: http://www.insidemacgames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21818

phill1234
Jun 3, 2006, 08:12 AM
Hi!

I live in NYC and two of my siblings live back home in NJ. They unfortunately have PCS. I was wondering what type of games I can play with them online. The games shouldn't be too crazy in terms of system requirements. For example: Worms 3D. I see it for PC and MAC. But can I challenge them on the same network? Etc. etc. I'd love to be able to play some type of simple game that has chat messaging etc. But, I haven't really played much on the mac and don't know where to start-

Thanks,
Bobby

Starcraft , Warcraft, Diablo, Diablo II all blizzard games work GREAT for PC's and Mac's

KREX725
Jun 3, 2006, 11:10 AM
Call of Duty 1 & 2 allow Mac and PC to play on the same servers (although COD2 is pretty hardware hungry).