PDA

View Full Version : Brain Age question

Moshiiii
Jun 3, 2006, 09:13 AM
Greetings ! :D
This quesiton goes out to all the owners of Brain Age. Is there a way to deleted your data? I was going to pick this tittle off ebay but not sure If I'd buy a used one I would be stuck with his data. There probably is a delete option but I just want to double check. Thanks!

Phobophobia
Jun 3, 2006, 09:53 AM
When did Kanye say the quote in your sig...?

And yes, you can delete the data.

jared_kipe
Jun 3, 2006, 10:45 AM
Does anyone know if there are similar games like that you can run on say a PC/mac or a webbrowser? I'm interested in the game, but I don't really want to spend $150 on it ya know.

MacRumorUser
Jun 3, 2006, 10:49 AM
I love this game. Not sure if you can get similar, its the interface and ease of use that makes it.

It's the only game where I've got none gaming members of the family to use a games console, ever...

I got my brain age down from around 76 at start (don't worry it gives you a crap starting age so that you've got a goal to improve) to 23.

Some of the tasks become VERY hard later on. You will only play for 10-15 minutes a day though.

Moshiiii
Jun 3, 2006, 11:01 AM

And yes, you can delete the data.

Thanks! Kayne West said this when asked why he bragged about all the awards he has won. It was published under the quote sections of EGM, unfortunatly I don't have the full quote anymore because I threw the magazine out.

sturigdson
Jun 3, 2006, 11:11 AM
Yes, deleting files is quite easy.

I'm loving my copy, just picked it up a couple days ago. I also haven't found any particular versions on PC/Mac- but it's basically a collection of short, targeted puzzle games- I've played similar flash games online before... looking for links for you...

rjgonzales
Jun 3, 2006, 11:31 AM

I believe it was in an interview he did with Playboy...........or so I'm told:o

cyberdogl2
Jun 3, 2006, 01:49 PM
it is very easy to erase everything and start your own. very great "game". i play it every morning. mite be a placebo effect but ive been more focused. definitely a better on the spot quick math figure outer