PDA

View Full Version : Which to buy? Daxter or Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror?

Echinda
Jun 6, 2006, 06:37 PM
I'm looking for a new PSP game and have narrowed it down to Daxter or Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror.

Anyone got an opinion as to which I should lay some coin down for?

Haoshiro
Jun 6, 2006, 06:43 PM
While I haven't played either PSP game I do think the better pick would probably be Daxter. I never really liked Syphon Filter 1 or 2... Daxter just seems more interesting/fun.

My 2 cents!

ZildjianKX
Jun 6, 2006, 08:05 PM
Syphon Filter is probably the best game I've ever played on the PSP, I can't recommend it enough. Only problem is when you beat it, you won't want to play it again (at least I didn't). It's a great rental.

2nyRiggz
Jun 6, 2006, 09:11 PM
SP: Dark Mirror for the online kill em up...the single player is awesome as well.

Daxter is also a great pick if you dig platformers.

Bless

lewion
Jun 7, 2006, 06:21 AM
I'm looking for a new PSP game and have narrowed it down to Daxter or Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror.

Anyone got an opinion as to which I should lay some coin down for?
socom!

Echinda
Jun 7, 2006, 11:17 AM
socom!

I saw that yesterday - does it work as well as the fanbois on the review sites claim?

I've got an 802.11b/g network running in my house so finding a hotspot isn't an issue, but a multiplayer fps with voice capability seems like a lot to ask from a PSP.

2nyRiggz
Jun 7, 2006, 02:55 PM
^Socom is good and will keep you up.....but SP: Dark mirror is better. That lock on will kill you though.

Bless

lewion
Jun 7, 2006, 03:45 PM
I saw that yesterday - does it work as well as the fanbois on the review sites claim?

I've got an 802.11b/g network running in my house so finding a hotspot isn't an issue, but a multiplayer fps with voice capability seems like a lot to ask from a PSP.
Dude, even with iso it's playing gorgeous.. You can here everything.. I live in belgium, have the us iso and so i play on us servers and not european.. I have no lag whatsoever... It's working fantastic!!! Soon gonna buy european though,.. can't stand it not playing with my friends.. and noone has made an eur iso..
All of this at 40 - 25 % connection speed.. Ripped it from a guy in the street :D cuz i have a wep key at home and i can't find it nor get it cuz it's exams :d

Obsidian6
Jun 8, 2006, 04:56 PM
I have socom, as well as Syphon FIlter. they are both fantastic games on PSP.
i havent played either in a while though because i got all hooked on Xmen II lol!
i would highly recommend Syphon Filter. it is incredibly fun!

Echinda
Jun 12, 2006, 07:58 PM
Went with Syphon Filter. Excellent game. Thanks for the advice.