PDA

View Full Version : HELP.... X2 'the threat'.... configurations

Sundance Kid
Jun 7, 2006, 06:17 PM
I can't @#$@ing firgure out how to change the preferences. Just bought the game, and I can't even play it. :(

I looked through all the menus, finally found the one where it shows the preferences. I can't select or change any of them though. I tried reading the manual. No help.

You guys have any sugestions? I'm going insane. And all I wanted to do was relax.... :cool:

I'm going to check and see if there are any patches.

Patmian212
Jun 7, 2006, 06:41 PM
I bought it a few months back and its sitting on my shelf. It is overly complicated. Too many buttons to remember, the tutorials suck, the learning curve is REALLLLLY STEEEEP. Not to mention I hate how the radar works. I really wanted an open ended space sim for the mac too.

Sundance Kid
Jun 7, 2006, 06:59 PM
I bought it a few months back and its sitting on my shelf. It is overly complicated. Too many buttons to remember, the tutorials suck, the learning curve is REALLLLLY STEEEEP. Not to mention I hate how the radar works. I really wanted an open ended space sim for the mac too.

****. This is no good. :mad: Thanks for the reply though. It does seem VERY complicated... maybe I should just stick with Decent 3... :cool:

I got the patch, and still no luck. I'm really at my wits end here. I want to play the GAME!!!