PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 3 on 360

benyaimin
Jun 7, 2006, 08:09 PM
The trailer is amazing. But im not sure if thats how the final 360 product will look as the PS3 trailer is exactly the same.

Kalns
Jun 7, 2006, 08:19 PM
Why wouldn't it look the same? The difference between the PS3 and the 360 is negligable.

eva01
Jun 7, 2006, 08:23 PM
Why wouldn't it look the same? The difference between the PS3 and the 360 is negligable.

Because almost all trailers are renderings and not in game action?

Kalns
Jun 7, 2006, 08:24 PM
Of course I understand that but I was refering to the graphics in comparison to the PS3 version.

benyaimin
Jun 7, 2006, 08:31 PM
Because almost all trailers are renderings and not in game action?

yea thats why.

sam10685
Jun 7, 2006, 09:05 PM
this game is going to kick everyone *** on the Wii.

Felldownthewell
Jun 7, 2006, 10:56 PM
this game is going to kick everyone *** on the Wii.

Would that be Call of Duty 3: Mario Edition- Rescue the Princess?

im_to_hyper
Jun 7, 2006, 11:17 PM

OOOOOhhhh burn. Good one, though.

COD2 is awesome, COD3 can only improve upon that.

Felldownthewell
Jun 7, 2006, 11:39 PM
OOOOOhhhh burn. Good one, though.

COD2 is awesome, COD3 can only improve upon that.

:D

Yah I'm still addicted to COD2 (I bought it the day it came out) but we'll have to wait another year after COD3 is released for Aspyr to port it...sigh.

sam10685
Jun 8, 2006, 02:46 PM

yeah, i know... stupid repetitive story. but if u would actually read what's going on with the Wii, u will find that nintendo is really trying to get away from their "kiddy-image."

FleurDuMal
Jun 8, 2006, 02:51 PM

That sounds like an improvement actually. Shooting Nazi's gets a bit boring after a while.

Felldownthewell
Jun 8, 2006, 05:29 PM
yeah, i know... stupid repetitive story. but if u would actually read what's going on with the Wii, u will find that nintendo is really trying to get away from their "kiddy-image."

I know...the Wii actually looks pretty cool, I was just messing around. :)

benyaimin
Jun 8, 2006, 06:20 PM
gotta say, i think the wii looks pretty stupid. but who knows, i haven't played it yet.

cycocelica
Jun 8, 2006, 08:41 PM
Thats why with the new controller you will swing it around like a little kid right?

Yes I am buying a Wii and will be swing the controller around like a little kid.

Haoshiro
Jun 8, 2006, 08:45 PM
Thats why with the new controller you will swing it around like a little kid right?

Right.

benyaimin
Jun 8, 2006, 08:46 PM
haha. true.

sam10685
Jun 8, 2006, 10:25 PM
gotta say, i think the wii looks pretty stupid. but who knows, i haven't played it yet.

Yes I am buying a Wii and will be swing the controller around like a little kid.

guys, it will be good. it will get u off the habit of only working out your fingers. no you will not be swinging a controller around like a little kid. it'll be really awesome. trust me. :)

cycocelica
Jun 8, 2006, 10:49 PM
guys, it will be good. it will get u off the habit of only working out your fingers. no you will not be swinging a controller around like a little kid. it'll be really awesome. trust me. :)
I never said it was not going to be fun. Like I said, I will be picking one up, but it is still kid like to swing a controller around.