PDA

View Full Version : New Super Smash Brothers Brawl Video

SamIchi
Jun 8, 2006, 12:43 AM
Clicky Click (http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=jmcOn8j6Y-w&session=gAJ9cQEoVQxlcnJvcl9maWVsZHNxAmNfX2J1aWx0aW5fXwpzZXQKcQNdhVJxBFUGZXJyb3JzcQVdcQZVCG1lc3NhZ2Vz cQddcQhVDFZpZGVvIGFkZGVkIXEJYXUu)

Kirby Rules! :D

Amishexmachina
Jun 8, 2006, 02:59 AM
The best part of Brawl is not gonna be the fact that you get Solid Snake as a playable character. It's gonna be when you suck up Snake as Kirby.

Imagine it. Kirby with a little mullet and a headband, smoking a Virginia Slim and twisting Captain Falcon's neck till he goes all ragdoll.

Dagless
Jun 8, 2006, 03:37 AM
curse you! I thought we had a new Smash Bros video :mad:

still funny though! what game is that from?

GFLPraxis
Jun 8, 2006, 10:06 AM
The best part of Brawl is not gonna be the fact that you get Solid Snake as a playable character. It's gonna be when you suck up Snake as Kirby.

Imagine it. Kirby with a little mullet and a headband, smoking a Virginia Slim and twisting Captain Falcon's neck till he goes all ragdoll.

ROFL! Wow. That was awesome.

SamIchi
Jun 8, 2006, 11:54 AM
curse you! I thought we had a new Smash Bros video :mad:

still funny though! what game is that from?

Yea, I was dissapointed and amused at the same time. Good idea for a video, I'm not sure what game it's from. One of the many many wrestling games.

sb58
Jun 8, 2006, 03:14 PM
Gah! disappointed again! meh good video nonetheless.

thegreatluke
Jun 8, 2006, 08:57 PM
By the way everything is, and by the way the food table looks, it seems like this is a very heavily-modified Sims 2 game.

Tanglewood
Jun 9, 2006, 03:38 PM
cool video, I liked how Wario looked in it. It made me laugh.

jrk07
Jun 9, 2006, 03:42 PM
By the way everything is, and by the way the food table looks, it seems like this is a very heavily-modified Sims 2 game.

I hope you aren't serious. It's pretty obvious its a WWF (WWE now i guess) wrestling game. Probably the newest WWE Raw vs. Smackdown game.

Lots of work went into making those characters and editing it all together, and it ended up being pretty entertaining. Thumbs up from me!