PDA

View Full Version : Geek Waste


MacFan25
Feb 23, 2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by übergeek
lol what if it ends up becoming *the* largest thread in macrumors history by the end of this month?

assuming that we chat on this thread every night (which we most likely will), then there is a chance of it being huge. :D

janey
Feb 23, 2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by MacFan25
assuming that we chat on this thread every night (which we most likely will), then there is a chance of it being huge. :D
very very very huge.

MacFan25
Feb 23, 2003, 08:31 PM
yep

Kwyjibo
Feb 23, 2003, 08:32 PM
until the man shuts it down

janey
Feb 23, 2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by MacFan25
yep
especially when we have pointless discussions about this kind of thing...

MacFan25
Feb 23, 2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by übergeek
especially when we have pointless discussions about this kind of thing...

yeah, we always discuss the status of the thread :D

MacFan25
Feb 23, 2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Kwyjibo
until the man shuts it down

who's the man? arn??

shadowfax
Feb 23, 2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by MacFan25
who's the man? arn??

owner of MR? MR GOD!

janey
Feb 23, 2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by MacFan25
yeah, we always discuss the status of the thread :D
Kwyjibo stop posting one liners like arn said it can get you banned.
the status of this thread is very interesting to talk about. ;)

MacFan25
Feb 23, 2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Shadowfax
owner of MR? MR GOD!

yeah, i know that...but i didnt know if kwyjibo was referring to arn, or someone else.

shadowfax
Feb 23, 2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by MacFan25
yeah, i know that...but i didnt know if kwyjibo was referring to arn, or someone else.

you know other arns?

janey
Feb 23, 2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by MacFan25
yeah, i know that...but i didnt know who kwyjibo was talking about though.
well isn't it obvious.
2020 views and 470+ replies...this thread is getting too big :)

Kwyjibo
Feb 23, 2003, 08:38 PM
I'm not trying to get banned its jsut that i really want an avatr to express myself.

janey
Feb 23, 2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Kwyjibo
I'm not trying to get banned its jsut that i really want an avatr to express myself.
Express yourself in a different way...sig perhaps?

MacFan25
Feb 23, 2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Shadowfax
you know other arns?

theres another macrumors god - whats his name?

Kwyjibo
Feb 23, 2003, 08:40 PM
its all about gif animation

MacFan25
Feb 23, 2003, 08:41 PM
i think so...whats his name...:confused: