PDA

View Full Version : New notepad

Sesshi
Jun 23, 2006, 09:34 PM
Just wanted to share my "new old" notepad with you all.

Knowing it's rep I was going to put that in 'Newtonese' but on writing the above, it came up exactly as I wrote it :eek:

I intend to have it in lieu of a post-it note on my desk. i.e. just a jotter with the handwriting recognition disabled. It's a 2MB post-it note... wow! :p

wmmk
Jun 23, 2006, 09:38 PM
Just wanted to share my "new old" notepad with you all.

Knowing it's rep I was going to put that in 'Newtonese' but on writing the above, it came up exactly as I wrote it :eek:

I intend to have it in lieu of a post-it note on my desk. i.e. just a jotter with the handwriting recognition disabled. It's a 2MB post-it note... wow! :p

very nice! hoping hard for an apple PDA!

w_parietti22
Jun 23, 2006, 10:07 PM
I wish I had a newton. I don't know why. I don't think that i would actually use it, but I think that it would be cool to have.

dmw007
Jun 23, 2006, 10:11 PM
Very nice notepad Sesshi! :)

very nice! hoping hard for an apple PDA!

Same here wmmk. :)

dmw007
Jun 23, 2006, 10:26 PM
I wish I had a newton. I don't know why. I don't think that i would actually use it, but I think that it would be cool to have.

Same here- it would be really cool to own a Newton (such a cool piece of vintage Apple technology). :)

Shotglass
Jun 24, 2006, 07:13 AM
Bug, huh? Nice Newton btw.

h?
Jun 24, 2006, 11:22 AM
I had a boxed Newton 100 but sold it last year. It was a shame but i thought 300 was good for something that i didn't use.

Blu3fox
Jun 24, 2006, 11:59 AM
They should make a 3-1. Ipod,Iphone,IPDA :) that would be a very nice toy to own..